6

It's getting a little harder to write these chapters because I'm beginning to have writers block but ok.
----------
North Korea's POV
I woke up tied down to a metal plate thing and I couldn't open my mouth. Shit my 2p really is good at shit like this. But based off his acting skills Yong and China already figured out and Yong wasn't settle about it as of China was I bet. And in
3...
2...
1...
0..-
"Hyung." A voice said and I knew it couldn't of been China or South because of how the voice said my name.
"I see your finally awake." The voice said as he/she got the gag out of my mouth.
"Your not going yo get away with this." I stated.
"Oh really? China and South may have already figured it out but they're being taken care of right now." He lied.
"LIER." I slightly yelled.
" why would I... LIE?" He asked lying once more.
"Oh i don't know based off of the fact that you KIDNAPPED ME?!" I said yelling the last part.
"Whatever talk to you soon Soo." He said as I blacked out once more
Unknown's POV
Now that we finally got him and his 2p where we want them we can commence plan 2. This was easier then i ever thought it could be. Shit. I know it's get harder though, based off the fact that I bet some people already figured it out. For now we have to commence plan 2 and I have to tell the others. I then walked down the hall into the conference room.
"Listen up." I started.
"We have both North Koreans where we want them we have to get plan 2 into action." I said again.
"Shit. It's going to be harder this time. " I said.
"SWEAR JAR!" I heard a voice yell so I ran off.
South Korea's POV
North is annoying, yes but I still don't want him hurt. He is the only brother I will have like him after all. I have to tell Anki!
"ANKI!!!!" I yelled trying to find Anki.
"Yes? aru~?" Anki asked.
"NORTH!!" I managed to get out.
"Yes I know. That's his 2p and the 1p him is some where else. Just play it cool. Aru~." He told me like it was nothing.
"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" I slightly yelled.
"Keep it tight. I have this under control." He reassured me.
"Ok. I can try." I said giving in.
"Ok now run along aru~." He told me.
2p North Korea's POV
I know 1p South Korea knows that I'm a 2p so I have to commence plan 2 whether the others like it or not.
"Hello?" Said the unknown voice
"Yes uh we have to commence plan 2. He found out."
"Ok but you have to deal with him we'll get his 2p deal?"
"Yes."
"And your 1p escaped."
"I know. He's in the basement over here."
"Ok good. I have to go now. Meet up at 2pm with the 1p we'll have the 2p bye."
"Bye."
I looked at the clock and it was 9 am. I first went the back way and put my 1p in the back of the car and went back to my room, but I still have enough time to get plan 2 started. I do have to get 1p South Korea to the 2p mansion. I just have to be sneaky enough. Ah, but i cannot lie. That's bad. That's why I have to use loop holes! I walked into the living room where I knew 1p South Korea would be. He said he was going to get some kimchi. Good I'll go with him. Well no one else wanted to go. China even knew that if I went he would be in danger. They all knew I was going too. So we both walked out the door and got in my car. I quickly locked the doors and locked him in the seat with his mouth locked shut as I drove to the 2p mansion. I walked out the car and knocked on the door. 2p South Korea opened the door and I nodded my head and we both wing to the car. I carried my 1p and he carried his. We both walked in and went to Oliver.
"Oliver!" South yelled.
"Yes poppet~?" Oliver hollered back while coming down the stairs
"We have them!" I yelled back.
"Good good leave them there I'll get them." He said.
"Ok bye!" We both yelled.
"BRUDER HUGS!!" I yelled as I hugged my brother.
"Agk!" He yelped in surprise.
"St-STOP DOING THAT!" He yelled at me.
"Right. S-sorry." I said.
"It's fine now come on we have to get yo work now, and this time try not to be caught." He said to me.
--------------------
Hey guys I just went on a long shot on 2p South Korea but I think I did pretty good. Who do you guys think the Unknown is? If you think you know DON'T SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. Ok guys bye.

~PASTA!!