23

recap

North Korea's POV

"fine" I answered back. "it all started after the-"

------

(TRIGGER WARNING)

North Korea's POV

"it all started after the Korean War. I never wanted it to go that far. My boss made me do it. I missed South. I missed every day and every second before my boss went... Well the way he is. My boss forced me to isolate myself. He didn't care if I was mentally hurting. He always said, "friends are a waste they always keep you from doing your best" I never believed him. Though over time I learned to hide my emotions. Eventually I lost them. I regret ever listening to him. After that, I met Nuke. I loved her. It was the best thing I ever felt. I quit cutting for a while. I still did it but it was less them normal. I came back here and Ukraine told Nuke that I was bad. South never wanted to see me again, and the 2ps captured me. 2p England made me hurt South. And then 2p South told me something... Disturbing. I then started getting flashbacks. They mentally and physically drained me. After the whole 2p incident. You guys took Nuke. I relapsed. I quit eating a whole lot and cut almost every night. That one night I got sent to the hospital, I lost Nuke. If you look in the bathroom, the walls are torn apart because of this." I finished.

Everyone for the most part was stunned. Italy was crying, Germany was staring into space but comforting him, and South and China were just staring at me clearly stunned.

"we thought... But caused this aru~." China finally spit out. I just looked at him.i grabbed my ear phones, and phone from South's pocket and walked out the door.

South's POV

I had no idea he went through that. I looked at him as he walked through the door and so did Aniki. Doitsu was comforting Italy as well as trying to stop North from walking out but he didn't respond. I walked out the door and starting going towards Ukraine.

Aniki was walking with me but we kept silent. I'm pretty sure Germany and Italy headed towards their own room but I'm not completely sure. I stood outside of Ukraine's room and knocked on the door.

"be right there!" She yelled and a few seconds later she opened the door.

"hello South and China." She greeted.

"hello Da-Ze." I greeted her back.

"hi aru~." Aniki greeted too.

"may we come in aru~?" Aniki asked.

"you may. Are you hungry? I just finished dinner." Ukraine said.

"no thanks." Me and Aniki both said.

We both went inside and sat on the couch. As Ukraine sat in front of us.

"its about North da-ze." I began.

"he's not who you think he is aru~." Aniki continued.

"Nuke could help him da-ze." I continued and by now she was crying but we continued.

"he's broken aru~." Aniki said.

"he has been since the Korean War. He found Nuke. Nuke helped him da-ze." I told him. Nuke by now was listening and sitting next to Ukraine as Ukraine cried her eyeballs out.

"we're sorry aru~. But he needs Nuke." Aniki finished.

"b-but h-he's a a b-bad p-person." Ukraine managed to choke out between her sobs.

"his boss made him do it. He never wanted to do it." Aniki explained as I crept out with Nuke.

"we're sorry aru~." As aniki finished and left with me.

Nuke's POV

I finally get to see North again! I'm so excited!

We sat down on the living room couch.

"Nuke da-ze?" South said getting my attention as I looked over to him.

"yes?" I said maybe a bit loud.

"North is fragile. Can you be careful with him?" South continued.

"I always was. I made sure he ate. I made sure he wasn't stressed etc." I explained becoming a bit down knowing what we were talking about.

"he went out the front door. Do you know where he went da-ze?" South asked. I thought about it but immediately knew where.

"yes!" I kinda yelled.

"can we come Da-Ze?" South asked.

"no. It would be best not to." I told them.

North's POV

I walked inside and sat down. I was cluttered with my thoughts.

"what would you like sir?" The waiter asked.

"1-"

-----

Where do you think North is? Anyways I have many more ideas for this story and I can't wait to use them. Take care

~bye