11

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately I kinda forgot about this story and well I went to the Sherwood Forest fair yesterday and uh it was WEIRD. Anyways tomorrow and probably the rest of the week I'll be on sugar high because a stupid person is selling be LOADS of candy probably like 20-40 pieces all in all. So don't be surprised when I don't update.
--------------
Germany's POV
I know north can handle himself and he's doing his best to get himself and South out of there but he cannot beat the 2ps by himself and he knows that. As America ran of to get more burgers I said,
"I know north can handle himself and he's doing his best to get himself and South out of there but he cannot beat the 2ps by himself and he knows that." I stated, "he can handle himself for a long time but he has to sneaky about it. To be fair, South may already be hurt because of North and him trying to get them out of there and Oliver. That is why England, Norway, you guys have your magic to help us get him out of there; China you can tend to their wounds when they get out; America you can act like your 2p to help us get in there and get them out. Hong Kong, you can help America out but you can't be able to be seen by 2p England so you have to be stealthy. Everyone will have ear pieces so I can tell everyone what to do. Romano you will be on standby in case we need you.
Japan we'll need someone good with computers to hack into their cameras to see what's inside and to see what's going on. France, why are you here? I guess if you want to help you can be on standby. Everyone good?" I finished.
A couple of yea, yes, and potato bastard was heard as America started to speak.
"There will be burgers there. I will make sure of it. The hero has to be the the hero for both Koreas!!" He shouted as a couple of us chuckled and England started to speak,
"SHUT UP YOU BLOODY WANKER!!!" And a few walked out of the room knowing that he meeting was over and no one would even try to get them to shut their mouths.
-----------------
Go_Girls_Go if you want to continue this story we can both work on it and work together on it. Since I won't feel like updating it and I won't update all next week. Anyways this chapter was short yes, I might of got distracted during writing this by my dog, so yea. I haven't been wanting to update lately either.