22

2 chapters day by day together. Ok have fun reading

--------

Nuke's POV

"Mom I miss him! Why can't I see him?!" I practically yelled/cried.

"because both of you need a break from each other and he doesn't need any stress." She explained.

"but Mom!" I complained.

"I'm sorry. Please dont be mad at me. I didn't say for him not to see you." She confessed.

"who did?" I asked curiously

"I can't tell. I'm sorry" she cried as an explosion goes off somewhere in the room.

North Korea's POV

I was in my brother's bedroom and he was playing a video game as I watched and he was barely paying attention so I was think up a plan.

'if I real quite i can sneak outside of the bedroom. Nuke is most likely being kept with Ukraine so I will have to go into my room and grab a knife.' I thought.

"ZOMBIE DIE!" South shouted. So I looked at him with a wtf face but he didn't notice. I took my boot off to see if it's safe to sneak out and he didn't notice so for safety measures I took my boots off and held 'em I'm my hands as I quietly stepped outside the room. China would be checking in soon so I quietly snuck off towards my room.

But on my way I bumped into Ukraine and I guess she knocked me out but I heard a faint sorry before blacked out.

South Korea's POV

I was focused on the game and when it was game over I looked behind me on the bed where my brother was suppose to be. He wasn't there.

"ANIKI!" I yelled for China as he rushed in.

"yes aru~?" He asked.

"North is missing! Da-Ze!" I informed him.

"yes South. I know aru~. Ukraine found him and hell ne locked up in his bedroom until further notice from the doctor aru~." He informed me.

"oh. But what if he escapes?" I asked.

"he can't aru~. The window is locked and we have a 24/7 camera set up outside and inside his room with an accessible microphone thanks to Japan aru~." He also informed me.

"yes that is true" Japan said out of no where immediately disappearing again.

"oh. I will just get back to my game Da-Ze!" I said excited.

North Korea's POV

I woke up on my bed with regular human clothes on. A red hoodie with a white tank underneath, blue jeans and black shoes. I hate this outfit! So I looked in mu closet none of my clothes were there. I looked in my dresser, same results. I looked for my weapons, none there. I checked the door, locked from the outside. I checked the window, locked from the outside. I still had my iPod but I had no phone and I had my earphones.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted clearly angry.

I punched a wall and made a hole. I grabbed my blade I knew I stashed there and say on the bed starting at it. Then the for burst open and I stashed my blade away.

(no accents)

Germany held me down. Italy watched from the door way, South looked at me with sadness and worry laced in his eyes. China grabbed the blade I stashed and Italy and South came and sat on my bed as Germany closed the door and stood in front of it. I sat up and China stood in front of me.

"are you ok aru~?" He asked.

"fine." I answered.

South and China exchanged looks and both looked at me.

"da-ze.. You're not ok." South said cautiously.

"I am" I denied.

"North. You're not okay. Can you tell us what happened to cause this at least?" Germany pipped in.

"Give me one good reason" I said stubbornly.

"because we all care for you and want to help you but we can't help you if we don't know what happened aru~." China answered.

"fine." I answered back. "it all started when after the-"

---------

Hey guys. Nice cliffy huh? Heheh. You guys are mad. Remember if you guys try and kill me, who will write the story? Anyways have a nice night/morning/day

~bye