Lie

Diana's p.o.v
It's been a week since I have been working at Grant's Enterprise and honestly it has been really good so far.... Well other than the fact he has a nasty attitude. He keeps snapping at me for the simplest things. I made my way to the lunch room. I could hear his annoying voice ringing in my ear Miss Welsh I need another cup of coffee, Miss Welsh go get me a burger across. Miss Welsh I need you to shut up and get back to work. Miss Welsh you're lucky you are still here so make the best of it. I sat down and started eating my lunch. This is the first time since I've started working here that I am eating in the lunchroom. I kept watching the time making sure I didn't go over the one hour.

"Hello" I looked up to see a tall blonde guy. He had green eyes. He smiled broadly at me. He quickly pulled out a chair and took a seat. "I'm Chris" he extended his hand for me to shake.

"My name is. Diana" I replied shaking his hand.

"You are Mr. Grant's new assistant right?" I nodded in response.

"I wish you luck with him, because honestly when he gets really angry it's not nice. Do you know how many employees he makes cry? Anyways... I really hope you are enjoying yourself here"

"I am." I smiled. "How long have you been working here?"

"About three years" We started a long conversation. I got so caught up that I wasn't taking note of the time. I felt someone's arm rest on mine. I spun around quickly. Marion stood there smiling at me.

"Follow me" she replied. I told Chris goodbye and followed her. When I realized I had gone way over the time I felt my heart racing in my chest. We stepped in to the elevator and pressed the button to my floor. Marion faced me.

"Diana... I'm sure by now you realize your are way overboard and right now I know my brother is in his office and he's pissed. Now because I like you I'm going to have to tell him you were doing something for me so he doesn't eat your head off"

"Thank you... Thank you... Thank you. I didn't take notice it was so late. I am so grateful thank you. I promise it won't happen again"

"Don't promise me Diane" she smiled. The doors of the elevator. As I opened the door of his office he got up and walked towards me. Before he could say anything his sister spoke.

"Don't bother attacking her. I have her something to do that is why she is so late" he shoved his hands in to his pockets and frowned. He looked at me, b then at her.

"Fine" he replied. I felt relieved if he knew the truth he would be so mad. Marion nodded and left. As I turned to leave he stopped me.

"You take me for a fool right? Miss Welsh" he stepped closer to me allowing our Bodies to touch. I felt a shiver run down my spine. I took a small step backwards and stared into his face. He was trying his best not to get angry. "I know my sister is lying for you... I know when she's lying so next time try a better strategy. I honestly don't know why she likes you anyway, but let me make something clear. If you are late again I will punish you. Miss Welsh. I don't like to wait. You are in my den beautiful and you will go by my rules... When I say jump you will say how high.... This is not the place where you can throw coffee and get away with it" he leaned over and placed his mouth at my ear.

"I intend to make your life a living hell Miss Welsh"

The weekend

Jake's P.o.v

I groaned as I opened my eyes, the sunlight shining through the windows. My head was fucking me up right now. It's the weekend, but I have so much work to do. I haven't taken good rest in a long while and it's damaging me. I sat up on the bed and looked to my left. On the floor was a woman's dress. I rubbed my face, then I grabbed my boxers from the floor. As I said it on the door opened. Katrine walked in. She is one of the women I sleep with on a regular basis.  I don't pay her. At least I never have to pay anyone for sex.