bye bye Katrine

Jake's P.o.v

"Are you sure you love Diana? I've never actually heard you say you love someone. That's weird..."Lyle took of a sip of vodka and frowned. He reached over for the bottle, but I took it from him.

"Stop drinking my alcohol every time you come to my office"

"So you love her?"

"Are you deaf?" I asked getting up. I made my way to the window and smiled. I am in love and it feels damn good. My heart was beating rapidly at just the thought of her. Who knew falling in love could be this amazing. I feel like I would go to any length to protect Diana. I just want to be by her side. Always.

I planned to make her life a hell when I just met her, but instead I fell in love.

I said the L word... and it felt so weird coming from me. I never knew I had it in me.

I thought I would never fall in love. That this would never happen to a guy like me, but it did.. and here I am. Loving this feeling. I wanted to feel like this forever. I had someone I can trust. Someone who believes in me. Everything changed the day she walked in to my life. They changed for the better.

I turned and faced Lyle

"I freaking love her man. I really really do!" I shouted in excitement.

"Yeah I heard you the first ti-" I looked up as the door opened and a beautiful woman walked in.

"Nova!" I said rushing towards her. I pulled her in a tight hug and kissed her on her cheek.

"I missed you two" She said smiling.

Diana's P.o.v

"Oh my God Diana Welsh!" Adriana shouted in excitement. I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance. I don't understand why she has to be so freaking loud. It's embarrassing!

"Please lower your voice"

"Oh hell no! I can't believe you both told each other the L word! I'm excited!" I covered my face in shame as persons turned to look at us.

"Please remind me not to tell you anything in public again"

"Don't tell me anything in public again" she replied laughing. "I knew he was in love with you"

"Sure you did. Anyways... let's talk about you and that boyfriend of yours. I still know nothing and I'm so curious"

"There's nothing to know. At least no-"

"Shh..." I said interrupting her. I was shocked to see Jake walk in with a woman. A beautiful dark skinned woman. Long black hair... dainty waistline... perfect... everything. He pulled out a chair for her then kissed her cheek. I watched in annoyance as he reached out and touched her hands. Both of them looked close. Too close. I tried to think of every possibility. Maybe she's a friend or... I don't know... I just don't like how he looks at her. I grabbed my purse and got up. I stormed towards him and took a seat. The woman looked at me in surprise.

"Honey who is this?" she asked crossing her arms. She glanced at me then at Jake.

"I really don't know this woman darling. She's a complete stranger" before I could respond Adriana jumped in.

"You seriously want to get your ass beat right?"she barked

"These women are upsetting our baby" she said looking down on her stomach.

"Can you two crazy women leave me alone" Jake spat. I took up the glass off apple juice from the table and threw it in his face. The woman started laughing. She took out her phone and took a picture of Jake.