Three words

One months later

Diana's P.o.v

The cast on my leg was finally off! You have no idea how freaking happy I am! I could finally walk around  on my leg freely. I have been wanting to get back to work forever. Now was that day!

Jake and I were in a really good place right now and I mean... a really... good place! Even though he kept being very overprotective. I still had those bodyguards following me around and even though I tried my best to hide them sometimes it's impossible!

I grabbed my bag and made my way to the car. Oh... yes... he got me a driver too. He doesn't want me taking the bus at any given time. Especially since I was still receiving threats. Even now, rape threats. I got in the car and the driver drove off.

I looked down at the text message in my phone from Alexandria. She finally decided to be a little nicer to me and I was happy for that. She texted me telling me I was late. Even though I wasn't.

About half an hour later I pulled up at the office. I flung my bag on my desk and pushed open Jake's office door. He got up from his seat and approached me.

"I've missed you my little pumpkin" he said pulling me in for a kiss.

"You literally see me everyday Jake"

"Well I missed you at work"

"I really didn't miss you"

"I don't care" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Shall we get to work Mr Grant?"

"As long as I get to work on you Miss Welsh" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

"I'm going to get us some coffee" he nodded as I walked off. Upon reaching  the lunch room I made coffee for both of us. The place felt so empty. I tried putting pieces of the puzzle together, then I remembered Chris!

Normally he would be clinging on to me, but he is no longer here. I kinda missed him though. I should have figured he had a crush on me. I grabbed the cups and made my way back to Jake's office.

"You're back quick" he says smiling.

"Just shut up and enjoy your coffee"

"I will be taking you to dinner tonight, whether or not you want to go"

"You're so bossy. I really don't know how your girlfriend handles you. He leaned back in his chair and smiled.

"I've left some work in your e-mail. Can you get them done please?" My mouth dropped open at his words.

"Please? Wow! Are you changing on me Mr Grant?"

"Ha Ha. Just go Diana." I leaned over and kissed him, then I went to my desk. Turning on the computer and opening my email I scanned through the messages. His schedule was going to be really tight today. I smiled to myself as I reflected on how much my life has changed. Who would have thought a regular girl like me would end up with a billionaire. I always thought those things were for movies only.... but I guess some movies are real.

About ten minutes later Jake left for a meeting. I was not invited to that meeting so I had to sit here and wait for him. He promised me he would be back by the 2:30.

I opened the text message that came in on my phone.

HELP ME. PLEASE!!!

I frowned to myself, but ignored it. Someone must be trying to play a game with me. I really was not in the mood for that right now.