Emotions

Diana's P.o.v

After setting the table Jake and I sat down to eat. I cooked steak. It's actually my first time doing so and it tasted amazing.

Jake kept staring at me with his dreamy eyes.

"What?" I asked cocking an eyebrow. He shook his head in response and looked away.

I kept my gaze on him, knowing he would make eye contact with me again, and he did. He let out a soft chuckle.

"So that's nothing?"

"Do I have to tell you what I'm thinking?"

"Mhm..." I nod

"You're just so beautiful. I can't help staring" I rolled my eyes at him and continued stuffing my mouth. I was blushing deep down. "So you're not going to tell me how handsome I am"

"Mmmm... you think you're handsome? I really don't see it" I replied sipping my wine

"Somebody's jealous" he smirked.

"That's what you think"

he got up and made his way towards me.

Holding on to my hand, he pulled me up to him, then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What did I ever do to deserve you Diana?" I shrugged my shoulders in response. "You're the best thing in my life Pumpkin. I love you"
***

My eyes snapped open. My heart raced in my chest.

I looked around.

I was in a hospital...

Memories started flashing back from the fire. Jake didn't make it out! It's my fault!

He burned because of me. He shouldn't have died this way. We were supposed to be happy, forever.

My heart felt so heavy against my chest. I can't help but blame myself.

As I was about to get up from bed, door opened and Adrianna walked in.

"You're awake. How ar-"

"Jake. He... He's dead" I burst out in tears. I just couldn't hold them back.

"Diana Jake is-"

"Shut up Adri... please. He's dead is. Dead! What am I going to do?! If he didn't risk his life he would be alive! It's my fault. I am tro-"

"Pumkin." my eyes widened in surprise. For a moment my body froze. I'm starting to see things.

I'm going crazy.

"I'm real you know" he said smirking.

I sprung from bed and rushed towards him. I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Ouch... babe"

"I'm so sorry" I said pulling away" I noticed he had on a bandage on his arm and couple bruises on his face. "I have to make sure you are real"

"How are you gonna do-" before he could finish I punched him in his nose.

"Babe what the fu- why'd you do that"

"I thought I lost you" I said hugging him. "How did you escape? The house went boom! Are you supernatural?!" He chuckled.

"I had to jump through the window in order to escape... and Chris... he didn't make it. I couldn't save him babe"

I felt tears come to my. All my emotions took over. I was so happy to see Jake, but now I'm pissed. Chris is dead!

"Why didn't you tell me he was a twin? You knew Chris was not the one that attacked me. It was his brother! You knew that and you refused to tell me! And that girl? The one with the blue hair! I saw you kiss her! Katrine showed me the picture! You know what, screw you! I'm done with you, you jackass! You asshole! Idiot!" I screamed on top of my lungs. I turned and walked off.