Bad luck

Diana's P.o.v

Finally I have the room to myself! Jake left this morning for his early run. One day without him was going to be great! I can't wait to dive in bed and listen to music while watching a movie. It's been two weeks since we are here and I'm stressed. He literally wakes me up at 12 a.m.

Miss Welsh now is not the time for sleeping. Like really?! Go Freddy fetch me coffee. Type up an email and send to some of my colleagues. Come on Miss Welsh don't be lazy. Miss Welsh you are annoying me. I could hear him ringing like a fucking siren in my head! I lack sleep and it's all because him!

I ordered toast bread and eggs for breakfast. After I finished eating I dived in bed. I started dozing off when I heard the door open. Ignored it thinking it was one of the maids.

"Miss Welsh!" Jake's loud voice boomed through the room. I looked up at him. He stood over the bed all sweaty, but hot. He had on a t shirt as sweatpants. He panted slowly. "I'm going to shower. Get me some coffee and a bagel, fetch me a bottle of vodka also.... then go to the supermarket and shop for some snacks. I also need you to get me three bottles of water and some fruits. Keep in mind I don't want anything from this hotel so go outside and buy it " I got up, grabbed up my purse then left.  

I decided to go to the supermarket first.  I took up what he wanted and took them to the cashier. The line was so freaking long! I started losing my patience. I checked my pocket only to find out I forgot my phone. About half an hour later I got through. As I stepped out of the supermarket a man pulled a Gun in my face. I nearly pissed my pants even though I had on a dress.

"Give me all your money" he ordered. I shook in terror as I took out all the money from my purse. He grabbed it and ran. I was lucky enough to have had a dollar in my bra strap which I could use for bus fare. The bus took about ten minutes to reach the hotel.
I felt relieved. As I stepped out my heel broke and I fell flat on my face... and you think that's the worst part? I  fell right in a puddle of water in front of some women and kids. I felt super embarrassed as they laughed. I dragged myself up and headed back to the room.

I opened the door and dropped the bags. Jake was fucking the shit outta that redhead bitch Katrine on the sofa and she was screaming so loud. He was moving like a bull.

"Seriously?!" I  quickly turned and walked. This is the second time I'm seeing him In the act. Can't he do that when I'm not around?

The door opened and the woman walked out. She turned and faced me.

"Stay the hell away from him or I will destroy you"

"You think I want him?" I laughed so hard I felt as if my stomach would drop out. She fold her arms and glared at me. "You can have him all to yourself I don't want him and it doesn't really looks like he wants you. You're just another sex tool and when he is finished with you he will throw you out"

"We'll see about that!" She stormed off in anger. I went back inside. Jake was buttoning his shirt.

"I see you like to walk in on me Miss Welsh"

"You are so disgusted! You just contaminated this entire room with filthiness" he stepped closer to me and smiled. "You are always willing to join in a three some, even though I prefer having you for myself" he winked.

"When will you stop being an asshole?"

"Did you just call me an asshole Miss Welsh?" I ignored his question. He brushed away the strands of hair away from my face. "You look like shit Miss Welsh."

"Really Mr. Asshole Grant! I got robbed! I broke a heel and fell flat on my face only because of you!" He started laughing! "Why didn't you throw coffee in his face?"

"That's not even funny" I replied slapping his hand.

"You're so cute. Don't worry I'll give you your money back. Right now I want you to put on a your swimwear we are going to the beach"

Jake's P.o.v

While she went to the bathroom to change I changed my clothes. I needed  a break from work. This would be the first break I had in awhile. I looked up as Diana walked out of the bathroom. I nearly burst out laughing. She had on a  white t shirt and black leggings.

"Where do you think you are going in that?"

"To the beach"

"You are not wearing that with me.  Come let's get you something nice to wear. I took her to the store and got her a blue bikini. I honestly couldn't keep my eyes off her for the rest of the walk to the beach. She looked breathtaking. All her curves showing. I licked my lips at her.

When we got to the beach I sat on the shore and watched as she played in the water. I loved how she stood up to me.  No one has ever dared to try that, but she is different. She challenges me and I like that. I love a challenge.

"Mr Grant come have a swim!" She shouted. I Ignored her, but she walked towards me and stooped down in front of me. "You are so boring" she replied pulling my hands.  

"Miss Welsh I am fine right here"

"You mean you are afraid of the water  sir. She took up a handful of sand and threw it on my chest. I got up and ran after her into the water.  I wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her under the water.

"Don't tempt me Miss Welsh" I said after pulling her back up from under the water. She started laughing hard.

"Mr Grant I drown you"

"Really? But you're so small. I can lift you up with one hand" she placed her hand in my chest and pushed me, but  I didn't budge. She frowned at me.

"You are so stiff Mr Grant"

"You have no idea" I smirked. She slapped my hands and rolled her eyes.    She looked super cute and I love the way she challenges me!!!

Please follow me on Instagram @ authorshantoyawalker

Another chapter completed!!! I hope you enjoyed  it.

Please leave your commnents and votes below