Katrine's trick

Jake's P.o.v  

"You're fired!" I barked at the maid. Marion rushed in to my room.

"Jake calm down. Don't let your anger control you" I turned my back to her and took a deep breath.

It's been two days. Two days! I'm losing my mind. I haven't showered or eaten.

How can I? My girlfriend is missing and all I can think about is her safety. I just need to know she's okay.

All these people around me are impossible! I doubt anyone understands what I'm going through.  
They don't understand how I feel worthless and useless.

I'm a fucking billionaire  and I can't even save my girlfriend. I have so much power, yet all that is useless.

I should be able to get her back with a snap of my fingers.

I grabbed my phone from the desk and stormed to the living room where my men were working.

"Anything yet?" I asked taking a seat. My private detective shook his head.

"The only thing we got is a black van from the house camera's. We tracked it, but whoever took Diana ditched it at the side of the road. We have nothing else sir... my guess is whoever took her might not want money. Maybe you did something to someone and they want revenge. Can you think of anyone sir" I immediately shook my head. I haven't hurt anyone that much that they would hurt Diana.

"Let's go see if we can find anything around that area. Maybe question a few people" Lyle said picking up his keys. I nodded in agreement.

Someone must have seen something.

Twenty minutes later

Lyle pulled up at a drugstore. I got out of the car and waited for him as he went inside to grab an aspirin.

I've never felt more depressed before. I leaned my head against the car and kept whispering a prayer. The past two days has been a nightmare.

If only I could go back in time. I guess that's something a lot of people wish for.

I would give any amount money to have my pumpkin in my arms. She's probably so scared right now.

I should have tightened security! That was the worst birthday of my life! I should never have allowed the guards to leave the gate, but Diana invited everyone to have fun with that big heart of hers.  

If she wasn't so fucking kind this would never have happened! But one thing I'm sure of! If Diana is not safe I will not rest!

I am willing to go to every extent to make sure she's okay.

Just when I started experiencing what love is someone decided to take that!

"Rough day?" I turned to see blue head smiling at me.

"I'm not in the mood right now and stop following me!" I barked. I received a few stares from persons passing by, but I could care less. Right now I have zero care. I don't even care if the paparazzi sees me.

"Well... there's something I have to do" she said smirking.

Before I knew what was happening she locked lips with me. I stood there for about 5 seconds shocked... I didn't kiss her back though.

I pulled away and clenched my jaw.

"That's a goodbye kiss. Me Grant" she said before walking off. My eyes widened in surprise. That was weird.

"I saw that" Lyle said from behind. "Are you cheating on Diana?"

"No dumbass. She kissed me by surprise... don't mention this to anyone else. Please"