Revenge

Jake's P.o.v

I was doing my work when my door burst opened. I looked up and frowned as Diana walked in. She had on a short black skirt with a white blouse and black jacket. She looked really really sexy. I licked my lips as she walked daintily towards me.

"You have a meeting today at 11:00 Sir" I scanned her entire body. Too bad I don't mix business with pleasure. She cooked some food for me and it was excellent. I should have just hire her as my fucking maid too

"Prepare the conference room" I ordered. "Also I have being invited to a dinner party two days from now. You will have to come with me" she nodded then left. I leaned back in my chair. I have so much work to do this week. My cousin Alexandria will be arriving from Canada tomorrow and she wanted me to take her out. I took up my phone as skipped thought the unread messages from my mother. In each of them she keeps threatening to chop my dick of. I laughed to myself. She's wants me to fall in love but that's never going to happen. Love it just not for everyone.

I glanced at the clock it was now time for the meeting so I headed to the conference room. No one was there as yet, except Diana. I hate when people a are late. I honestly feel like cancel this project. I took a sip of the water that Diane left on the table for me. After ten minutes the other men arrived.

"I get the impression you guys don't take this serious" I said as they took a seat.

"No no. We were held up in traffic" Craig said leaning forward. He is the CEO of Glooms design.

"I don't like excuses... Now... You expressed your interest in partnering with me for the charity event. Tell me what you have in mind" I leaned back in my chair and listened as reach of the men have their opinions. The meeting lasted for about one hour.

"Meet me in the parking lot in ten minutes miss Welsh and I don't mean one minute pass the ten minutes. I have somewhere I need to be"

"Of course Mr Grant" she replied smiling. I shoved my hands in my pocket, then left.

At exactly ten minutes Diana came downstairs. We go in the car and I drove off

"Where are we going?" She asked. I ignored her and kept my eyes on the road. "Do you have another meeting or something? So do I have to go for lunch after we go wherever we are going?"

"Do you ever keep quiet Miss Welsh?"

"Well of course I keep quiet. I have to ask where we are going. What if you wanted to kidnap me"

"If I wanted to kidnap you I would never tell you where we are going. Miss Welsh..... And even if I wanted to kidnap someone you are the last person I would ever choose" I turned to see her shot me an angry look.

Diana's P.o.v
I glared at Jake. He is such an asshole.

"Do you always have to be this mean?" I asked.

"Maybe if you learn to shut up I'll be more nice to you Miss Welsh" I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the window. He soon pulled up at a gas station.

"Go inside and get me a bag of Doritos" he ordered. I rolled my eyes and got out. As I did that he whined down the glass.

"You have twenty minutes to get back to work Miss Welsh" he sped off immediately. I felt all the anger boiling up inside my body! I can't believe he drove here just to tell me to find my way back! Who the hell does that! Can he ever get any worse?! I quickly ran to the bus stop. I was there for about eight minutes and still no bus. I started becoming impatient. He is so childish! Why on Earth would he do that? Now I'm not going to be able to have lunch. I prefer his sister. She is so sweet and loving, but he's rude... I kept glancing down the road.
Why did he have to be my boss? He's so spiteful. I have so much work to finish up at the office and he's out here playing games. He's looking for every opportunity to fire me! I honestly wonder if there is anyone on this Earth that is worse than him.

After five more minutes I got a bus. At exactly twenty minutes I reached the office. I stormed into his office angrily. He was sitting down on the sofa looking through a file. He looked up at me, then at his watch. I stormed towards him in anger.

"You are despicable!" I shouted way too loud. He got up and walked towards me.

"Now calm down little lion. You are in my den now and you will go by my rules. Miss Welsh" I hated how he kept saying Miss Welsh, Miss Welsh. My name rolled off his tongue like it's nothing. I stared daggers at him. I don't know what got over me but I lifted my hand to slap him, but he caught it. As I lifted my other hand he grabbed it. He pushed me against the wall. I tried fighting him but it was useless. He brought his face closer to mine. I felt my heart racing in my chest. I could hardly breathe. I kept staring into his brown eyes.... Wondering what's next. I could feel the sweat running between my legs and on my face. He's so close to me. My beats on his chest and one of his legs between my things.

"As I said Miss Welsh..... You are a lion but you are in my den. Trying to slap me is forbidden.... I taught you one lesson today... You didn't honestly believe I would forget that coffee, right and that slap? I love revenge so next time you okay around think of the consequences" he released his grip from me and went back to his work. Can my life get any worse?

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

To my lovely followers and readers I love you all so much. Thank you for reading...

Oh and please don't forget to like and comment let me know your thoughts

This chapter is dedicated to rainastorm2505

AJK4LFE

LoloA17

AgnesKimani

sabinazee