BREAKdown

Jake's P.o.v

"What brings you here?" Katrine  asked taking a seat beside me in the bar. I ignored her and ordered another shot of tequila. Drinking my sorrows away was the best thing for my jealous ass right now. I cannot trust Diana. A girl like her it's hard to trust. She's too beautiful. Our fight was so stupid. Uncalled for. But the fact that I told her Christina lies her and she ignored me, and I went to see him at her house. I heard clear when he confessed his love for her. I saw the way she blushed and I didn't like that! Where would she be loyal to me though? I'm just to reach! That's all. I'm not romantic! I don't know shit about planning candlelit dinners and romantic walks on the seaside. I just want to make her happy, but clearly I'm not good enough. It looks up as Katrine cleared her throat.

"You zoned out on me. What do you say it take it to my room?"

"Get lost Katrine. I no longer want you"

"Ouch. That hurts. How long have you been here? I haven't seen you in a bar in a long while. I guess Diana has you on lockdown.

"Why are you following me Katrine? I hope to oats and you promise to leave me alone. Now get the hell out of my life!"

" I broke my promise. How can I leave this beautiful body of yours?" I turned my back to her and took out my phone. Multiple missed calls came in from Diana, but I was not in the mood to answer.

I really don't want to hear how sorry she is. I looked up at the women that walked in. Most of them eyed me seductively, but I only had my mind wrapped around one woman.

I took another shot of tequila, then I called my driver and ordered him to drop me at the hotel my mother was staying. I felt a little light headed, but I had to see her. Something came to me. I had to speak to her about it. It's not something that can wait.

Upon reaching the hotel and made my way to her room. After looking on the door for what seems like forever she finally opened it. I walked in without her invite.

"Jake, it's almost 12, what are you doing here?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

I walked to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of beer. I sat on the sofa and took a sip. Just amazing! I thought to myself.

"Honey is everything okay?" I glanced up to see a man walking from the room, and it wasn't her boyfriend. I shook my head in disgust. Yet she acts like she is better than me! My mother told him she would be fine so he went back to her room.

"What are you doing here Jake? Let me guess.... you're here to embarrass me more than you already did?" I shook my head and stood up.

"Don't worry about that. I'm breaking up with her" a smile immediately spread across her face.

"That's my boy"

"I just realized that she's not good for me. So... are you proud of me now?!"

"Of course son! Now I'm proud!" I immediately started laughing. I took a step towards her and rest my hand on her shoulders.

"The thing is... mom... Diana... she's a model in her own class. A freaking supermodel. She's beautiful. She's sweet... most importantly, she makes me happy. As annoying as she is. She pushes me away always but I like her mom. I guess you haven't figured out that I'm a grown man and I will do whatever I want. Whoever I choose to fall in love with is not your problem. I'm a disgrace when I don't lick your feet... but when I do... I'm such an awesome son. In life... sometimes you have to rebell. Even against your own mother" she laughed out so loud my ears drum shook.