Threat

Diana's p.o.v

STAY AWAY FROM JAKE!!! END THIS RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW OR WILL DIE!!!
THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING... DIANA WELSH!!!!!
I WILL KILL YOU!!!

I stared at the text message that came in on my phone in terror. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. Sweat washed my body. I ran my hand through my hair continuously. Who sent this? It must be Katrine! She's the only one. I read over the text message once again. I tried calling the number, but it went straight to voicemail. Maybe it's just an empty threat... but what if someone really wants to kill me? I will not break up with Jake because of a simple threat.

I got up and adjusted my skirt before walking into his office.

"Miss Welsh how are you?" He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and walked towards his refrigerator. I took out a small bottle of coke. I walked towards his window and focused my gaze outside.

"This is a very beautiful view" I exclaimed crossing my arms. He got up and walked towards me.

"You're more beautiful" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and trailed kisses down my neck. He spun me around and started kissing me. Our tongues fighting for dominance. Our kiss started to deepen. His kiss started sending wild tremors along my nerves causing my whole body to tremble. I kissed him like my life depends on it. I gripped his hair, pulling him closer to me.
I felt one of his hand reach under my dress and travel up my thighs. I immediately pulled away from him and caught my breath. I knew where this was heading and I'm not ready for that. I'm scared. Maybe this is all he wants from me. To get me to sleep with him. "You okay pumpkin?" He asked resting his hands on my waist.

"I... I need to finish my work" I said walking off. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him gently. He lifted my chin gently so I could face him.

"Tell me what's wrong" I took a deep breath and stared into his face, then I spoke.

"I feel like you only want me for sex. It's like.... I don't know"

"What? No... never. I wouldn't... I like you for you... and if you're not comfortable having sex with me that's totally fine... I'll wait until you're comfortable with me" he said pecking my lips.

"You sure? I don't think you know how to keep it in your pants"

"Really Miss Welsh? There's no other woman in my life, but you... so I guess it's a bet then"

"I wonder what you'll do when you feel needy"

"As I said... I can control it pumpkin" he really believes that? I started laughing. Let's see then. I pulled away from him as there was a knock on the door. He went back to his desk and took a seat. "Come in" he ordered. The door opened and Chris walked in. I watched as Jakes facial expression change.

"Ummm... hey Diana.  Ho-"

"What do you want Christina?!" Jake barked.

"It's Chris... si... sir"

"What do you want Christina?" I rolled my eyes at him. He's so awful.

"I... your sister gave me this to give you" he said handing Jake a package. He grabbed it from him and placed it his drawer. As he was about to walk of Jake stopped him.

"Christina. Do you have a girlfriend?" He shook his head in response. "Really? Why not?"

"I... uh..."

"Times up. Do you have your eyes om anyone special?" Before he could respond I interrupted them

"Mr Grant you have a very important right now" Jake shot me a disappointed look and I smirked at him. Chris walked out hurriedly.