Wasted

Diana's P.o.v

Right now I wish I could just skip this moment. We have been in this meeting for about an hour and half and it's boring as hell. I am trying to stop myself from drifting off to sleep. Jake sat beside me and I realized he was bored as hell also, but he kept his eyes open. As for me... I kept nodding off. Each time I did so Jake nudged my arm. It felt like one of those moments when you're in class and the teacher is boring as fuck and then the hands of the clock just start slowing down... yeah right now it's one of those moments. As my eyes closed again Jake nudged me and whispered in my ear

"Keep your eyes open Miss Welsh. It's not that bad" 

"Really Mr.Grant? You are such a terrible liar... This guy is super boring and you know it" He chuckled and leaned forward. 

"I think we all are bored as hell from this meeting" He said interrupting the man. He shot Jake an angry look. "I would honestly rather sit down and listen to my assistant sing and talk all day, and trust me she is a terrible singer and she talks more than a parrot. Sometimes I'm threatened to tape her mouth up,  but you are worst than her... When you can come up with something that excites me and make me want to put my money in it you tell me" He got up and shook the hands of the men seated around the table then left. As we got in the car I decided to attack him.

"You are so rude Mr. Grant! I am nit annoying and I do not talk a lot!"

"Sure you don't Miss Welsh... Just keep telling yourself that" He replied smiling

"Jerk" I spat. He looked at me and frowned.

"Clown" 

"Skunk!"

"Shut up dickhead"

"Your dick is half my big finger" I replied rolling my eyes.

"You should know Miss Welsh. Or maybe I should show you" He smirked pulling his pants. I punched him hard on his hands. He started laughing. I turned my back to him for the entire ride back to the office. I stepped out of the car slamming the door behind me. I stormed towards his office, sat down at my desk and started working. After about ten minutes he walked in. He walked towards my desk and pretended to trip and spilled coffee all over my dress. I got up to slap him, but as usual he was too quick for me. He grabbed on to my hands and pinned them behind me tightly. 

"Let me go!" I screamed. At that moment the door opened and Lyle walked in. He looked at us in surprise.  Jake realeased me and they went inside his office. I am so gonna get back at him.

Jake's P.o.v

"It's weird to see you playing with your assistant like that... are you fucking her?"

"She's not my type"

"Yeah I know.... so why the hell are you messing around with her?" He asked taking a seat.

"I'm not. I'm just... look... she's hot but I would never fuck her"

"You like her don't you?" He asked giving me a curious look. I got up and walked towards the window. I stared outside for a while, then turned towards him. 

"I don't like this girl"

"Really? You slept in the same room with her... and I know you did it unporpose. You hired her even though she dumped coffee on you. Whenever you disrespect her she al. ways has a comeback. She -"

"Shut up" I said interrupting him. "She's a nice person. Way nicer than every assistant I've had. Even though she annoys me"

"So you like her?"

"Just get the fuck out" I ordered.

"Confession is good for the soul"

"Shut up Lyle" he started laughing. Ww talked for a long time then he left . I went back to work. By the time I finished it was 10 p.m. I packed up my stuff and walked out. Diana was still around her desk working. She looked up at me and frowned.

"It's late Miss Welsh" I said folding my arms.

"I'm not tired Mr Granr"

"I don't care. Let's go. I'll drop you home" she got up and we left.

"Lets go to a bar and have a drink " she said as I drove. I ignored her, but she keeped pressing me so I pulled up at a bar.

"One drink Miss Welsh..." we got out of the car and stepped inside the bar. I ordered two drinks for me and her. After she drank that she ordered another. "We need to leave Miss Welsh" she shook her head. I kept checking the time. It was getting really late and she kept drinking. She already drank two shots of tequila and she was already drunk. She definitely should not be drinking because she can't handle it. I should've known I wouldn't have taken her here.

"Let's go dance" she said grabbing on to my hand.

"We need to go now, Miss Welsh" she shook her head and started dancing.  She looked crazy, yet cute. A guy walked towards her and whispered something in her ear. I saw her shook her head but he held on to her hand and started to pull her. I got up and walked towards them. I punched the man in his face then dragged her back to where I were sitting.

"Miss Welsh we should go" she flung her arms around my neck and started to twerk.

"You are boring Mr Grant. Dance with me"

"If you don't walk out with me now I will lift you out"

"I da... dare you. Mr Grunt..." she started laughing. "That's what I will call you from now on. Mr. Grunt, or I'll just call you Mr Grumpy" I lifted her off her feet and took her to the car. After placing her In the front seat I drove off. I decided to take her to my house since it was closer.

"Mr Grunt Grumpy... we shouldn't have left the bar you haven't even drank enough alcohol." I ignored her and kept my eyes on the road, but she kept on talking. "Wanna hear a joke? I just farted" she started laughing so hard as if it was funny. She then started singing. I pulled up infrontof my house, parked the car and got out. I tool her to my room and placed her on the bed. She got up and started jumping on the bed.

"Miss Welsh you need to lay down" she shool her head and jumped into my arms. I placed her back on the bed. She started unbuttoning her shirt. I grabbed on to her hands and pinned them above her head.  "Stop pulling your clothes Miss Welsh. I command you"

"You are... a arrogant Mr Grunt Grumpy" she started laughing. "I like to... sleep naked... Let's both sleep... naked. Mr Grunt Grump... undress me!" I let go off her hands and covered her with a sheet, but she kicked it off. She finished unbottoned her shirt ave threw it off her, leaving her in her bra and skirt. She got up and wrapped her arms around me.

"Mr Grunt Grumpy... yoy know... you are so handsome..." She started shaking me.

May God help me right now because I know I won't bed going to bed anytime soon...

😁😁😁😀😀😀😗😗😗

Y'all!!!!!!! How's this chapter? I  Really.... hope you enjoyed it.

THANK YOU 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕