Dinner Party

Diana's P.o.v

Today was awful..... Jake kept snapping at me throughout the entire day. I guess he was on his period today. I walked out of the shower and wrapped my dress around me.  I honestly did not know what to wear. Adriana sat on my bed looking at the dresses. She wanted to help me choose something super sexy. Jake decided he's going to pick me up at 7:30 and he hates being late. It's now 7 and I'm not even half ready.

"You should wear something super sexy, so that your boss keeps his eyes on you"

"Shut up" I replied slapping her hand. "I just want to wear something simple. Maybe a skirt and a simple spaghetti blouse or a..."

"Oh shut up please.... Don't you have any sense  of style? Oh you make me sick" she took up a red, sleeveless slit dress and threw it at me. I didn't even bother arguing with her. After lotioning my skin I slipped on the dress. I put on some black heels and matching earrings, then I applied my make-up.

"Wow! Super sexy!" Adriana shouted. I rolled my eyes at her and went to stand in front of the mirror. She was right. I really looked beautiful. I smiled to myself and took up my black purse.

"Take a pic for me" I replied giving her my phone. The door burst open as Vince walked in. He stopped and frowned.

"You look really pretty... Too pretty. Go change. You do know the could've Dressed a little simpler and your boss is here"

"I love you guys" I replied rushing downstairs. Jake had on a navy blue jacket and a red tie, with a red  handkerchief tucked in his jacket pocket. He was talking to Seth and they were getting along really well. That's so weird because I hate his guts, but his sister and I get along really well. I walked towards him. He didn't even acknowledge my presence, he just said goodbye to everyone else, then walked out. He led me to a limo. This is the first time I'm traveling in one. I realized he kept staring at me Everytime I looked away. I tried not to keep eye contact with him.

"You look stunning Miss Welsh" I felt the butterflies jumping up and down in my stomach. My whole body was burning up. I knew he could tell I was blushing really hard, even though I tried to hide it.

The limo pulled up in front of a huge mansion. Paparazzi surrounded the place. I got out and covered my face as the lights flashed in my face. Jake's bodyguards surrounded us. He kept walking ahead of me until we reached inside the house. Over a hundred people were there eating and drinking. I turned to see his sister walking towards us. She had in a blue cocktail dress and her hair was done in a neat bun. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"You look amazing Diana"

"Thank you. You also look amazing" Jake walked off to a group of men in the corner of the room.

"Is he treating you right" she asked taking a glass of wine and giving it to me. I shook my head.

"He's always so arrogant. He finds everything to argue with me about"

"Don't worry he will change. Hopefully soon. When he finds that special girl" she stared at me when she said those words. I turned my head and looked over at Jake. He was talking to the men but he kept staring at me. I felt so awkward right now.... It's as if he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

Jake's P.o.v

Wow!!! She looked stunning. It was hard to not look at her. She received a lot of stares from the men in the room. Never have I had a PA this beautiful. She literally took my breath away. I walked away from them men and walked towards her. My sister went to talk with some friends.

"Are you okay Miss Welsh?" She nodded in response.

"Who is this lovely woman?" A voice asked from behind. I turned to see one of my mother's old friends Darius and his son Brandon. I watched as Brandon's eyes went up and down Diana's body and for some reason it made me mad.

"This is my PA. Diana. Diana this is Darius and this is us son Brandon" I introduced them. Brandon leaned over and kissed her hand. I held on to her waist and pulled her closer to me. She shivered at my touch.

"I've never seen you come to one of these events with any of your assistant what's so different about her?"

"She's special" she looked at me in surprise.

"Diana let me introduce you to the man that organized the party" I said in a rude tone. I pushed pass them and walked towards the tall dark skin man.

"Well if it isn't the powerful Jake Grant. How are you doing" he asked after giving me a hug. "Who is this? Your girlfriend?"

"Hell no" I replied trying to get her angry. "This is my PA. The annoying one I've been telling you about. I honestly can't stand her"

"It's nice to meet you Miss Welsh" he smiled and shook her hand. We chatted for a few minutes until it was time for use to eat. Diana, Marion and I sat around a table. She used her foot to kick mine spitefully, then acted as if it was an accidental. She's so spiteful, but I like i I frowned at her and she smiled. She looked so cute when she's smiling. I have these feelings for her that can never be explained. I honestly don't know why I keep thinking about her so much. I admire her smile and her fire personality. I appreciate how hardworking and dedicated she is. Somehow she's always smiling, which I find weird, because I wish I could do that. I want to learn how to do it. I think I'm falling for her and I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.

So I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please leave your comments and votes below. You guys are so supportive thank you 💕💕💕💕😭😭😭 it means so much to me. Y'all have no idea how much I love u guys 💕💕💕💕