Angry

Diana's p.o.v

Jake smirked at me throughout the entire meeting. I am so angry at him right now. I have a flu because of him! I didn't know he would actually make me go take a bus! He let me of in the freaking rain! I was so wet!

Chris and I planned a date tonight and I'm not telling him a thing. As work is over I will be leaving without telling him. I just have to sneak away though. Right now I feel like dumping hot pepper sauce in his coffee!

"In conclusion I expect all of you to continue coming to work on time." He got up and walked out of the room. After packing up his stuff I followed him. "Are you still going to be mad at me Diana?" He asked. I pushed pass him without answering. "You work with me so you have to speak to me. I wouldn't want to fire you..
Diana"

"I don't know how anyone puts up with you. You are such an ass! I can't believe you made me walk in the rain yesterday! Do you know I caught a cold?!"

"I'm sure I can cure that cold with a little goodness" he smirked

I made my way towards him in anger. He crossed his arms and kept smirking at me. Before I knew it I tripped. Jake reached out and caught me immediately.

"Let me go you asshole!" I didn't actually think he would let me go without allowing me to balance myself properly. I fell flat on my face.  He laughed, then went directly to his office.
***
Today was filled with meetings and I was bored. Especially since I wasn't talking to Jake. He did everything in his power to annoy me. The men in the meeting kept staring at me with lust. Each time I got up I saw their eyes undress me. This old man beside me kept dropping his pen under the desk in order for me to pick it up so he could look at me ass. He is such a disgusting sight. I felt like stabbing him in his eyes with the pen. As he dropped it Again I bent over to pick it up and he slapped my ass. Before I could react I saw Jake pinning him again the wall and feeding him with punches.

"You come into my territory and disrespect my PA! That's completely unacceptable! The deal is off and if you ever step one inch near this building again I will destroy you!" The men quickly grabbed their things and left.

"Thank You Jake"

"You and that old man look really good together" he replied smiling.

"I would rather you and him"

"Maybe you and me" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and walked out.

After work

Chris and I pulled up at the restaurant  in ten minutes. We sat down and the waitress took our orders. After she came back with our food we started eating.

"So how is your crazy boss I can't understand how you stand him"

"Can we not talk about him please?"

"Sure. Tell me about you."

Jake's P.o.v

Diana is really hard to deal with! I can't believe she left without informing me! I tried calling her but she switched off her phone. She keeps getting me so mad. The worst thing is that I called her house and she hadn't reached home as yet so I had her phone tracked. She was at a restaurant.

I guess she's having dinner before going home or something. I decided to go and see her. I jumped in my car and drove off. I soon reached the restaurant. As I parked my car and got out I stopped and focused my gaze inside. Diana was seated around a table with a guy! I leaned against the car and waited for her to come out. I can't believe her. I should have known! I would have given her some extra work to do.

About twenty five minutes later I saw her got up and both of them walked out. I walked towards her in anger as she stepped out of the restaurant.

"MISS WELSH!!!" She looked at me in surprise. The guy beside her look scared.

"Mr Grant this is Chris"

"Get out of here Chris before you lose your job tomorrow." He ran off so quickly.

"Are you following me?"

"Get in the car let me drop you home"

The rest of the ride to her house she threw all types of insults at me. She was so pissed but I really didn't care. I pulled up at her house and for the first time I walked her to her door.  

"You need to stop treating me as if I'm your property! You don't tell me what to do! My date with Chris was just fine until you! You had to ruin it! You're so self centered! Why can't you stop annoying me?! I don't nee-" I don't know what came over me, but before she could finish talking I kissed her.

Yikes!!!!!!! What will happen next?! Drop your comments and votez below please

Dedicated to: pringles4

                          ChazzParker

                           user64993337

                           EllaneThompson

                 nellyward

user61063537

henyorlar

isashski27

If I fail to mention you I'm so sorry  but I love u guys just as much also. Y'all are amazing ❤❤❤❤

Thank you