Jealous

Diana's P.o.v

The sun broke threw the morning clouds and poured through my windows and slapped my face. I let out a yawn and tried turning, but Jake arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. I tried breaking free, but without success. He just pulled me closer to him.

"I love you pumpkin" he muttered in his sleep. I rolled my eyes and looked at the beautiful ring on my finger. I couldn't get the image of him proposing yesterday out of my head. Everything was magical. He proposed! It's something I never expected. I never thought he would ever ask me to be his wife.

Excitement and fear rushed through my body. I want to be an amazing wife... but what if I'm not? One thing I'm sure about is my love for him.

I bit my lips nervously. I'm going to get married! That's all I could hear screaming in my head.

There was an abrupt knock on the door. Jake groaned and got up. He pulled on his boxers and went to open the door.

"Room service" I could hear the woman flirting through the tone of her voice. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes stared at myself in the mirror. My body was covered in scratches, bite marks and bruises from last night. I felt content at as I remembered his rough hands against my soft skin. His lips on my neck, fingers squeezing my nipples, his cock inside me.

My body loved him. I step into the shower. As I washed up I couldn't help but remembering yesterday.

His words rang in my ear. It was like music. Taylor swift, or Nicki Minaj.... Maybe even Katy Perry... I don't know... but I liked it.

Every single day I wake up I think about how lucky I am to have you. I don’t think you understand how important it is for me to hear the sound of your voice every morning. My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction. They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you. Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival. When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you. I’d like to wake up next to you every morning. It's our love story baby please say yes!

I like it. It's like a poem... I could recite it. WWW. I can also cite it! If it was a lamp, I would light it... this is our love and I'm willing to fight for it.

I closed my eyes as the water ran down my face. That's probably the worst poetry I've ever came up with.

After I freshened up and went to stand on the balcony. A few moments later Jake joined me. My heart fluttered as I feel him wrap his hands around my waist, and place his chin on my neck.

"Aren't you hungry pumpkin?" He questioned, while caressing my stomach. I tilt my head backwards on his shoulder.

"You know what I'm hungry for?"

"Mmmm... why don't you tell Me?"

"You" I whispered in a flirtatious tone.

"As much as I want that... I'm starving... for food" imagine I want sex and you want food!!!

He released his arms from around and went for our breakfast. We sat down and started eating, but the whole time my mind was on jumping on him and fucking the shit outta him.

Later that night

I slipped on a cute two piece red skin tight dress along with red heels.

"You're breathtaking" Jake whispered in my ear. I blushed at his compliment. I turned and straightened his tie.