Messages

Diana's P.o.v

I crawled from bed and got dressed. What a beautiful day.

"Hey Pumpkin Bumpkin" I smiled as Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and gently kissed my neck.

"Pumpkin Bumpkin? Really?"

"Mhm... so what special are you cooking today?"

"Ummm... pancakes and cereal"

"Really? Babe what's today?" He asked crossing his arm"

"Today is Saturday. Don't you know that?"

"Yeah. Whatever" he said walking off. A few moments Later he came back and took a seat on the chair.

"You know I can't believe you Diana. Today is such a special day"

"I know it's Saturday. No work"

"You're unbelievable. I'm going out with Lyle. I'll see you later"

"Oh so you and Lyle are going on a date. I'm jealous"

"Whatever" he said getting up. He stepped out of the kitchen in anger.

I hope this party will be amazing. Especially since I've been working on it so long.

After he left I went to my my room and got dressed, then I left for the supermarket.

Twenty minutes later

I stood at the stall trying to decide what to buy. I should have followed my mind and purchase everything from yesterday or last week, but I'm a last minute person. I always decide to do things at the last minute. That's one of my bad habits.

Couple more hours and it's time to party!

I suddenly felt someone nudge at my skirt. I looked down to see a cute little girl. She handed me a paper and ran off before I could question her. I frowned and opened it, as it was folded.

The words TAKEN was imprinted on it. I frowned as I scanned the paper. So weird. I threw it in the bin and went back to shopping. That little girl must've mistaken me for someone else.

Jake's P.o.v

"Brother, she probably doesn't even know it's your birthday" Lyle said parking the park. I shook my head in disagreement.

"She's my girlfriend. She knows this, but I'm sure she forgot. I can't believe she forgot my freaking birthday... and you know what?! I'm not even going to remind her! I'm so pissed she forgot!"

"Dude calm down" Lyle said resting his hand on my back. I didn't feel like being calm. I kept thinking about that special birthday kiss and the presents, but even if there were no presents, just to know she remembered would be good enough.

I got out of the car and slammed the door.

"You are overreacting brother. Diana probably has a lot on her mind right now" I shook my head in disagreement.

Upon reaching inside the gym I changed my clothes and started working out. It's my freaking birthday and I don't know what to do. Not that I normally do anything each year but find a bar and get drunk... but since I'm with Diana things change. I want to do something different.

"I still can't believe she forgot" I said placing the weights on the ground.

"Yeah I heard you the 99th time brother" as I was about to respond I heard someone call my name. I turned around immediately only to see the blue head chic. Yes. That's what I'm going to keep calling her.

"Hello there birthday boy" she said in a flirtatious tone. She then flashed her eyelashes seductively and man was that creepy.

"Hello blue head chic" Lyle burst out laughing and walked away.