Love you

Diana's P.o.v

Diana's P.o.v

Love is what is most important to life. Love is unconditional, patient, and always forgives, never keeps score and always perseveres. With LOVE there is always Hope.

love grows
and encourages growth
love isn't perfect
but it's always close

love,
real true love,
is the best thing that will ever happen to you, me, everyone!

Love is the most important gift in life.

I inhaled deeply and focused my gaze on the gorgeous Caribbean Sea. My hair flew in the wind. I held onto the bars of the yacht and leaned over hoping to see one of those beautiful fishes, but none was in sight. The yacht sailed steadily on the sea. I am really enjoying myself. This is my first time on the sea.

I took a sip of my apple juice.

I looked down at the gorgeous Diamond ring on my finger and smiled. I'm married! I never believed I would get this far. I was so nervous about getting married. Wondering if I was doing the right choice, but I know deep down it was and I'm happy.

It's such an amazing feeling when you have someone that loves and cares for you 100% When I'm around Jake it's the best feeling in life. I feel so safe.

Just as he crossed my mind I felt his arm around my waist. I tilt my head backwards against his chest.

"Hello Mrs Grant" He stated kissing trailing soft kisses up my neck, then he rest his chin on my shoulder. He used his right hand and caressed my stomach.

"How does it feel to be the wife of such a hot man?" He asked.

"You give yourself too much compliment. I'm only with you because I feel sorry for you" he chuckled.

"Keep talking and I'll throw you overboard"

"I would like to see you try Mr Grant?"

"Are you testing me Mrs Grant?" He asked nibbling on my ear. I nodded in response.

"This honeymoon is perfect" I said turning to face him. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

"What's perfect about it?"

"Everything. I love it. Perfect"

"I'm just glad I get to spend time with you. Too bad you won't be able to eat all that cake since you're pregnant" I rolled my eyes at him. Little did he know I had the perfect plan to get my hands on that cake!

He is so strict on my diet. The only cake I had was the cake at the wedding. After that he forced me to eat fruits, vegetables and some other healthy stuff.

All he keeps saying is it's good for the baby and you. Research has shown that blah, blah, blah.

I'm going to wait until he's fast asleep to get some unhealthy food. I shall not listen to that crazy husband of mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Thank you for loving me" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, then he pulled me closer to him.

"I should be thanking you for coming in to my life. You've changed me. For the better. After all the shit I've put you through you still loved me. Thank you pumpkin"

I pulled away from him and turned my back. A small tear ran down my face. I never had a mother to teach me about men and the ropes of life, yet I found myself an amazing man who placed a ring on my finger. Who loves me. One who makes me so happy.