Interviews

Hello Wattpad world I welcome you again to TeenChicMagazine were I Naset Trinidad is going to interview people all around the world and you can only find it here On TeenChicMagazine Before we begging I would like you to meet Sabrina! Username: SabrinaElouardi

Hi Sabrina, Nice name how's your day so far?

A: " It's been okay. I got a terrible cold though. But because of this cold, I can ditch some of my summer work for my advanced classes this fall, and do some writing :D"

So it's good and bad at the same time haha, Well lets get started

1.) So were you from originally?

A: " I was made in the USA , with a Moroccan upbringing. (Like five percent of this quoted Demi Lovato, btw)

2.) That's interesting How did you found out about wattpad?

A: " I found about Wattpad through a friend named Ronnie and became an obsessed bookworm. :D"

3) Really? A lot of people have discovered wattpad because of a friend, that's crazy but awesome.

Do you write stories on here?

A: "Yes, I do write stories on here! I have several short stories and am

working on a project I find ingenious :D"

4.) Really tell us about it, why do you think is so ingenious :D

A: "My latest project, Chains, Charisma, and Congress has been a story idea I've lived, breathed, and digested for months. It's a werewolf story, but it's not the average

mate, Alpha, lovemaking, possessive, type. I, for one, think it's different.The plot is as follows:

When her father is taken down by the human government with the alias of a terrorist, Felicity Schinller wants nothing more than revenge. After being kicked to curb for years, shrouded by nothing but fear, she makes a vow. To expose every dirty little secret. Stealing the name of one of her enemy's daughters,

Angelle Rhapsody, Felicity travels to El Matador Beach California with only one thought in mind; to make the guilty pay. Hawk Silvers took her father away from her. Hawk Silvers drew everyone she loved into a pit of betrayal. And this time, the tables are turning. All those who betrayed her father will have their secrets unearthed--even if it means she has to kill for this.

5.)wow!sounds interesting I might go read it myself! What motivate you to right this story?

A:"The amount of ideas I have are abundant. When I piece together the plot of the chapters, which almost always consists of creative forms of demise in my opinion, I find myself writing freely, looping around my plan and implanting various twists. :)"

6.) nice how much time did you spend on wattpad usually?

A: "Usually, I don't really know. I'm very active on Wattpad during the summer when I'm not writing, because you know, it's summer. There's nothing to do.

7.) True, Are you ready for school this year?

A: "Oh gosh, I don't know. I signed up to take two challenging courses out of the four I'm assigned, and they're like based on college curriculam."

8.) what grade are you in?

A:"I'm going into tenth grade :$)"

9.) really?,10th grade? I rember my sophomore year it was awesome are you excited that you are a 10th grader now?

A: "Would it be considered pessimistic if I said no? Besides seeing my buds, I'm not that excited. Most sophomores make fun of freshmen on the first day of sophomore year. And then everyone is arrogant as the jock of a teen-fiction novel. Sophomore year will be exciting, yes. Because I get to make sarcastic remarks :D"