Author Of The Month

Hey readers I'm Abi and I'm the author of The Month columnist here.

This month I picked a reader that has over 16 stories. More than 24,663,759 reads. More than 14,266,206 votes. And more than 33,415 comments.

The author OF THE Month us DarknessAndLight.

I interviewed DarknessAndLight and asked some questions.

~how did you find out about wattpad?

I found out about Wattpad one rainy summer day, about four years ago, while trying to find ebooks online. I stumble on a story there and just got hooked.

~favorite place to write

Usually at my desk in my room.

~favorite place to read

Curled up on my couch in my room.

~writing style

Well, I'd like to think I'm a versatile writer. I don't really know if I have a style, per say. Not a lot of description and a butt load of dialogue? Is that a style?

~what do you like to read about?

Anything with a good romance in it. I can read sci-fi, horror, teen fiction, historical fiction, even a biography if the person's life was real interesting. I'm really not difficult when it comes to reading. I read a looot, so really, if a book has a good romance in it and the plot is well thought and it's well written, I'll enjoy it.

~what do you like to write about?

It's pretty much the same thing as what I like to read. Sci-fi is usually my comfort zone because that's what I wrote first about and I wrote a lot of sci-fi stories when I was younger, but there's always been romance in it. And now, well, I mostly write teen fiction and humour books, but there's always romance in it too. But I love to write fantasy and horror too. Really, anything that is a challenge, I'll love to write it.

~Favorite wattpad author.

I'll be honest, I hate picking favourites, basically all the people I follow are my favourites.

~favorite author *published books*

Again, I hate to pick favourites, but because I'm a nerdfighter I'll say John Green. Or Jules Verne because he made me love reading.

~how many books do you currently have completed

I have four.

-Birds of Paradise

-Our Love Will Be Remembered

-I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls, Pitiful I Know

-Me, The First Half Immortal Half Spirit"

~how many books ate you currently working on

I have ten.

-The Headline.

-Freeing Ishtar, Book 1 of The Chaldean Oracle Series.

-The Spawns.

-The Family Curse, Book 1 of Cursed Wanderers Series.

-The Eighth Time.

-No Fighting Please.

-Myosotis.

-The Smirking Jerk.

-My Wish Upon A Star.

-The Adventures of a Pumpkin and a Running-Back Boy.

~How many books do you currently have in hold

One, which is The Chosen One.

~Age?

I'm twenty one years old.

There you go guys DarknessAndLight is the author if the Month.

Check her out I'm sure she would appreciate it.

Luv,

Abi