Win Prizes!

Its picture time!

Start choosing your best dress, take a pose and get a chance to win prizes!!!

Guidelines:

Strike a pose wearing your best dress and make it as your profile picture. Just comment here on our page "IT'S PICTURE TIME!!" and your automatically one of the contestants. Everyone is free to join.

Rules:

1. No malicious pictures. You'll be automatically disqualified.

2. Any dress will do.

3. If you fail to follow the guidelines you'll be eliminated right away.

Criteria:

1. Uniqueness

2. Confidence

3. Dress

Prizes

Prizes are a fan, vote, and comment on your story. Your story or your self will be featured on our next issue.

There will be 10 winners and 3 big winners so join now!!!

LOVE LETTER CONTEST

Are you a writer? Reader? Frustrated writer? Or just a writer wannabe? Whatever you are you can join our short story writing contest and win prizes and prizes!!!!

TOPIC OF THE STORY: LOVE LETTER

RULES:

1. Follow us@TeenChicMagazine

2.Add us to your library.

3.Vote for the page contest.

4. Comment on our inbox "LOVE LETTER DAY!" This is important so we can know that your a contestant.

5. Create your story with a title of Love Letter.

6. Topic is about love letter.

7. Any genre will do not only romance or teen fiction but also humor and mystery will do.

8.The contest runs from september-november so you have a lot of time!!!!

9. STRICTLY NO NON-TEEN FICTION.

10.Any violation of the said rules will automatically disqualify you to the contest.

PRIZES:

Get a chance to be the cover of our next mag.

Be featured on our magazine.

Your book will get a chance to be featured.

Advertise your book for free.

Crtique on your book.

Hundreds of comment, fan, votes and dedications from us.