Find A Pen Pal!

Hello Wattpadians!

Are you by any chances familiar with stuffs like: letters, postcards, stamps, and envelopes? ;)

Welcome to the 'Find A Penpal' page.

This is one of those places where you can meet your 'new' penpal-soon-to-be friends.

In this month's issue, we have THREE wattpaders who are also looking for a penpal. They come from a different country with its each uniquety and cultures.

Check it out! :D

The first one comes from USA. Her name is Maddie (@sweetener_). She loves to dance, dance, and dance! Besides doing dance, she likes to play ukulele and listen to music. She is a vegetarian who never have gone a week without eating pretzel and hates olives. Looking for a penpal from England/Ireland/South Africa/Australia.

And... the next one is a girl who moved a lot. Ah, the nomaden type. From Korea to UK and now currently settled in Singapore. Wow, she traveled a lot, didn't she? Her name is Beverley (@PentaTOPAZ). A country pop music listener such as Taylor Swift, Lawson, and Ed Sheeran. A fan of un-cliche Scifi books and she's currently fawning over Jesse Eisenberg from the mentalist-magician movie 'Now You See Me'. She is looking for a penpal (preferred a letter) from anywhere in the world. (So, as long as you aren't from Mars or other planets she's okay with it ;)

Least but not last, there's Nicole (@Nickyie) who's looking for a Penpal in England or US mainly, but anywhere else is also fine with her. She plays keyboard, guitar, and drums. A directioner who likes animals (except dog, crow, and pigeon). Her parentage is rather mixed with a British father and a Portugish mother. She also has a younger sister.

ALRIGHT! That's our THREE people who were also the guests to be advertised in this month's issue. If you're interested to be their Penpal friends (via letter/postcard/other forms), inbox @17serenity or fill out this form and comment below!

Name:

Age:

Home country:

Interesting/special fact about your country:

In which country are you looking for a pen pal?:

Hobbies:

Would you like to be advertised?:

Thanks for reading this month's 'Find A Penpal' issue!

Stay tune ;D

Riase xx