Undiscovered Gems

UNDISCOVERED GEMS BY KPOPperIsMyName

I was busy browsing and finding stories that are not yet discovered by readers. This is the stories that were updated recently.

FANTASY

This story is entitled THE SILVER ROSARY. It is quite amazing! The intro is great that catches the reader's attention. You will get curious about the story. If you're fond of reading fantasy stories try to read this you won't get disappointed.

Here's the intro 

Duchess Odette de Valois, daughter of King Louis XII and the late Duchess Joan, has no aspirations. With no brothers, her sister's future husband, Cousin Francis I, is current heir to the throne of France. Odette is hounded by suitors wishing the throne while she would rather keep her family away from the bloodshed of two potential heirs. Left in the shadow of politics and the Italian war, the troubled times of 1510 France left Odette with nothing. That is, until Sir Nicholas III of England visits France for a business arrangement. Something seems amiss with the visitor, enough to make Odette fear the Englishman. Yet, his dark demeanor draws her in. His secrets defy all she ever knew. Trails of lies, betrayal, and murder follow the princess as she tries to make a place for herself in the heat of war.

This second undiscovered gem is ROMANCE!

AFRAID to FALL

This is my favorite genre! Those who have a military husbands or crushes or boyfriends might like this story. The boy is kind of like the girl very much. I like the chapter 1 of it when this guy stole some glances to this beautiful girl which is his best friend. Oh how I love this story! Just check it out

Here's the intro

Kyle and Jessica run into each other again in Colombia after 5 years apart. They were best friends but he secretly had feelings for her and joined the army to get away from her and the rejection he was afraid of facing. After they have an argument and go their separate ways for the second time, the small village she is staying at while volunteering is attacked...