Beauty Diva

This particular look Is easy and perfect for all year round. Im in love with a neutral eye and these color combinations with suit any eye color!

1. Starting with a bare eye, I just apply a primer all over the lid. Applying a primer will help the colors of the shadows to last all day and appear more apparent. In this look I used NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. If you'd like you can use your concealer as well and save your sell some cash. Using a concealer with cancel out any redness and hide any veins. A personal favorite is MAC Pro Longwear Concealer.

2. Now I just apply a champagne shade all over my lid using a shading brush. This particular color is Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten.

3. Then i'm going to define my crease using a matte cool tone brown. Using a matte brown and blending it in with the champagne shade creates a really pretty subtle look that defines that lid without looking too harsh. In this look I used faint from the Naked Basics Palette. If you'd like you can also use your matte bronzer to define the crease.

4. Here all I did was apply a highlighting color to my tear duct. No matter what I'm doing to my eyes, I always apply a inner corner highlight. In this look I used venus from the Naked Basics Palette. I think it really opens the eyes and just looks really cute but thats just my opinion. I usually use my pinky finger or a pencil brush, you can as well use your highlighting color on your brow bone to lift the brows.

5. Then I curled my lashes using e.l.f. Eyelash Curler and just coated my eyelashes with L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara. On the top and bottom lashes. I'm really messy with mascara, I seem to lean towards the more natural lash look.

6. To top the whole eye makeup off, I just applied a white liner on my waterline. In this look I used Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner. Applying a white liner or nude toned liner opens the eye up and makes you look more awake. As well something I do with almost all my eye looks. Its less harsh and more natural compared to black or brown.

that's it for beauty diva! join me next time as I look at using different shades and colors of make-up for the winter! =) xoxo rosedoll