OMG EMBARRASSING!

#1

Title: The Not-So-Graceful Superman by @envelopedpease

Story: I was running the 100m at an Athletics meet. It was the usual adrenaline pumping kind of feeling before I actually ran. The race had started and I was actually winning... until I fell. Superman style, head-first, sliding on the track falling flat on my face. Worst part? It was in front of approximately 4000 people. It's safe to say that I was extremely embarrassed... and hurt.

Resolution: Be careful!! Especially when you have 8,000 eyes watching your every movement!

#2

Title: Washroom Struggle by @becca1519

Story: Well, it's going back about 14 years ago, my family took a trip to Florida, so we rented a trailer, and one day we all went swimming, when we came back, I had to use the washroom, (and was wearing a one piece bathing suit) Well the heat, made the washroom smell really badly, so I had to hold my nose, so I pulled of my bathing suit leaving me in nothing but a pair of shoes on the toilet, well my whole family (mom,dad, 3 brothers and their friends) though it would be funny to open the door, and take a picture, of me sitting naked on the toilet!

Resolution: If I were you, I wouldn't take my clothes off in a bathroom. Also, you should probably lock the door while using the bathroom.. OH, and find those pictures and delete them ASAP. You don't want your future boyfriend seeing them!

xoxoxoxo untilthesunsets

#3

Title: Ever Heard of Knocking? by @daniellep

Story: I was at my friends house and I'm really close with her brother (Now boyfriend) so I went to go talk to him about this problem I was having, and I figured if he wasn't decent the door would be locked. Well, I was wrong. I walked straight into his room, without knocking. He was just standing in the middle of his room, boxers in hand, butt naked. He looked me in the eye and said "Hey i'm always here for you" as he winked and motioned to his body! He was just kidding, but it made everything so much less awkward..

Resolution: My only advise for this, is always, and I mean always knock. Especially when it's an attractive male, or family member. Save yourself from awkward explanations. Knock. :D

#4

Title: If Teachers are People To, Then Why areTthey so Awful? by unknown

Story: One day I was at school and got my period. I didn't have anything so I asked a teacher. She shook her head but began shouting to other teachers down the hall, "Does anyone have an extra pad? DO WE HAVE ANY PADS?." Everyone in the hall heard and because I was standing next to her, figured out that I was on my period and needed a pad.

Resolution: Again, always make sure you're prepared for 'Aunt Flo'. And If you ever get caught off guard at school, ask a good friend or even the nurse. They'll probably have some and won't tell the entire school you're on you're period. :D

#5

Title: Lovers Leap <3 by @lipbiter

Story: I was on a class trip to a place called Lover Leap and my friends and I were sitting right behind out male teacher. I asked my friend loudly why it was called that. My teacher turned around and said it's where people confess their love. He then said my name gaining everyone's attention and then said 'I love you and I have waited all this time tell you' really loud and over dramatically. The whole class laughed and on the way back everyone mimicked him. I still blush to this day. He wasn't actually hitting on me. He just knew it would embarrass me to no end.

Resolution: Next time don't sit behind your teacher. Especially if said teacher likes to embarrass you. Sit as far away from him as possible, next time you go on a class trip.. What is it with teachers being embarrassing lately?

#6 Title: Wide Eyed by unknown

Story: I once slept at my friends house and fell asleep on the mattress on her floor. During the night I woke up and needed to pee so I went and on the way back I walked into the wrong room (Her older brothers.) I started to freak out because all of my stuff disappeared, and the mattress was gone. So I climbed onto my friends bed (her brothers) and shook him awake to ask. It was then I realised it was her brother, staring wide eyed at me, as I straddled him.

Oh and i forgot to mention he sleeps naked

Resolution: Make sure your friends brothers don't sleep naked. And don't pee while half asleep. P.S. was the brother at least hot?

#7 Title: Flashing His Friends by unknown

Story: The other day I took a shower and as usual I didn't bring clothes into the bathroom with me, I just get dressed in my bedroom. So after my shower I walked into my bedroom in my towel, completely unaware that my brother and his friends were sitting on my bed. When I saw them I jumped and my towel started to slip! It slipped down to my waist before I could pull it back up.

Resolution: Always bring clothes into the bathroom with you, and make sure you know when your brothers and friends are sitting in your room.

#8 Title: Horse-Fright

Story: As a kid I went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach (theme park) and there was a large merry-go round.

At the time I was about 9 years old, my mother refused to go on anything with me. There were two rings of horses you could sit on and a smaller ring of non-moving horses in the middle that you aren't supposed to sit on. There was a sign up telling us that those under a certain height have to sit in the inner ring and my mum kept reminding me.

I paid to get on the ride and I got my seat on what I thought was the inner ring, but of course I was too stupid and didn't realise that when she meant inner circle she didn't mean the ones in the very middle (decoration horses). The ride started up and I was sitting there on this huge merry-go round on the non-moving horses while tons of people were watching either from the proper seats going around me or from the queue. I was mortified and cried the entire five minutes the ride was on for. I didn't understand why my horse wasn't moving - after all, my mum had told me to sit on the inner ring hahaha.

Once I got off, I calmed down my tears and refused to go on anything else. My mum soon convinced me otherwise. At the other side of the park there was a horse race track (theme park edition of course) with big metal horses that looked so old. After about 30 mins in the queue, I got on it, thought everything was going alright. The ride itself went ok until I had to get off.

As soon as I got off the metal horse this time, my seat was immediately taken by another person and I was struggling to find the exit. There was a whole load of confusing signs and I chose the one that said 'exit'. For some odd reason I ended up under the track that was about 1 and half meters in the air (dont ask me how I ended up there, I was only trying to find the exit :/). The guys who worked the ride had to put the ride on emergency stop because the horses have huge poles under them and if they hadn't seen me beneath the track trying to climb out again I'd probably have been hit.

Now, I didn't realise any of that had happened until I got off the ride all together (finally) finding the exit. People were staring and now I'm too terrified to go back to Blackpool Pleasure Beach 6 years later xD

I'm scared to death of fake horses now ._.

Resolution: I don't have anything for this one, but be careful around fake horses... XD