Chapter 5: Crazy and Brave

A/N: I do not own: the girl meets world, the vampire diaries, or the originals characters. I only own the characters I made up.

~A Week Later~
In Mystic Falls

Riley's POV
Hayley and I have just arrived in Mystic Falls. While I'm sightseeing, she took the car and went to see the Lockwood guy, Tyler. So far, I like it here. I walk into a place called The Mystic Grill. Wow! Really? The Mystic Grill? Whatever.

I walk inside and I see people look at me, but I ignore them and walk over to a table. I sit down for a minute and wait for a waiter or waitress to take my order. I grab the menu and look at it.

After a few minutes of looking at it, I now know what I want. I put it down when I hear someone sit across from me. I look up and see a girl, who has brown eyes and light brown skin, with dark brown hair and strawberry blonde highlights.

I ask, feeling awkward "Uh, hi. Who are you?" The girl answers in a feisty tone "Hi, I'm Gabriella Salvatore. Who are you? And what are you doing here in Mystic Falls, werewolf?" I widen my eyes at her in shock. She knows I'm a werewolf? How? Wait! Is she one too?

I rely on my senses as I speak "Riley Matthews. And I'm here visiting a friend with a friend. What are you? Vampire? Werewolf? Or one of Klaus' hybrid minions? Asking that because I sense werewolf in you."

She answers "I'm a hybrid, but I turned on my own. I'm not one of Klaus' sires. What friend are you visiting?" And I answer "Tyler Lockwood!" She narrows her eyes and gapes at me in shock.

She asks, suspiciously "How do you know Tyler?" And I answer, aggravated "Through my friend Hayley! You ask a lot of questions!" Gabriella widens her eyes at me and asks "Hayley's here?" I nod my head.

She smiles and says "Come on. I'll take you to her and Tyler." I was going to eat, but I guess I'll eat later. I get up and follow Gabriella to her car. I say as I get in and buckle up "Thank you, Gabriella!"

She states "We're friends now. Now that I know you're not a foe, we can be friends. Call me, Gabby." I smile at her and respond "Okay!" She then drives off and to Tyler's house.

Ten minutes later, we're here and I get out along with her and follow her inside the house. When we're in, we see a whole bunch of people here like they're on guard. Gabby asks "Who the hell are you people?"

We hear a British voice speak "How rude! Can't you be nice, Gabby? Considering we're only trying to look after Tyler." By that accent, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's Klaus.

Gabby confirms it by saying bitterly "Klaus!" We turn around and I see a man there with deep blue-green eyes and red-brownish hair. I really wish he wasn't evil because he is definitely the most breathtaking and good looking man I have ever seen in my life.

He smirks at Gabby and states in that hot accent "In the flesh. Carol, informed me of Tyler's downfall with the hunter. So, I'm here to help and these guys -my hybrids- are here to guard him." Oh boy, so we have more hybrids to de-sire. Better to find out now.

Gabby laughs bitterly and spats "Just like you. Treating people like your slaves!" Klaus growls at her and she growls back at him, and I'm just standing here looking between the two.

Klaus notices me and smirks at me. I admit, he may be a bad guy, but he can wear a smirk so damn well. He asks "And who might you be?" I clear my throat and fold my arms while answering "Riley Matthews!"