Chapter 21: Save My Baby

Kol, Klaus, and Elijah are in the living room reading and listening to violin music. Kol is reading a sports magazine. Rebekah and Gabby walk into the room. Kol looks up from his magazine and smiles at Gabby and she smiles back at him.

Gabby walks over to him, making Kol put the magazine down and she gives him a peck on the lips. Rebekah makes a disgusted sigh and mutters sarcastically "Like we didn't hear you two enough last night." Gabby sits on Kol's lap.

Kol wraps his arms around her waist while she asks "So, this is what you guys do on our first day back as a family? Have a vampire book club?" And Kol answers "It would seem that way, sweetheart."

Klaus responds "Reading edifies the mind, Gabby. Isn't that right, Elijah?" And Elijah answers, solemnly "Yes, that's quite right, Niklaus." Rebekah asks "And what is this business right here?" She's pointing at the dead-bleeding girl on the table.

Elijah answers, whilst waving his hand around "This is a peace offering." Klaus replies "After so much time being dessicated in a coffin, Kol and I thought our big brother might be a bit dried up."

Elijah responds in annoyance "As I explained to my two little brothers, forgiveness can not be bought. I simply would like a change in behavior that indicates contrition of personal growth, not this nonsense." Klaus replies "Well, we couldn't let her go to waste, now could we?"

Gabby says in annoyance "Well then, I guess Bekah and I should go get the trash bin. She is staining a 200 year old carpet!" She tries to get up, but Kol is holding her tightly. Gabby then rolls her eyes and slaps Kol's arms, making him release her from his tight-possessive grip. She gets up and walks out with Rebekah.

Elijah sees blood dripping on the carpet and he responds "Why yes, she is." Riley walks into the living room, still in her pajamas, trying to go to the kitchen to find something to eat. When she does she catches Elijah's eye. Klaus notices and starts to feel jealousy.

Riley stops for a minute and greets while smiling "Hi!" Elijah and Klaus respond "Hello

Riley stops for a minute and greets while smiling "Hi!" Elijah and Klaus respond "Hello." Riley frowns when she sees the dead body. She looks between Elijah, Kol, and Klaus and says "I don't even want to know." She walks into the kitchen. Elijah gets up to go after Riley, only making Klaus' anger and jealousy grow more.

Elijah walks into the kitchen with Riley and sees she's looking in the fridge. He replies "Good morning!" She looks to him and says, smiling "Morning." She goes back to looking and snaps "Damn it, Hayley."

As Gabby and Rebekah come in, Riley complains "Listen, Hayley is drinking more milk than me. Now, I know you vamps probably don't bother with regular food, but it would be nice if one of you made sure it was on a grocery list."

Gabby responds "Speaking of..." she and Rebekah say in unison "Add bleach!" They leave the kitchen with gloves. Riley couldn't find anything that she wanted, so she went for ice cream.