Chapter 30: Celebration From Hell

~A Month Later~

Riley's POV
It's been a month since I've seen Elijah, Nik, and Kol. The same goes for Gabby, Damon, Stefan, and Jeremy. She's still upset that Kol hasn't spoken to her, but she understands he just needs time to think.

We all have also been staying here in the Bayou for the past month, along with Greg, who showed up a month ago to meet his pack and to also meet his long lost little sister, Gage. It was a beautiful moment and ever since then, he's been staying here at the Bayou as well.

Tonight is the night we get to free our family and Stefan, Damon, and Jeremy will be right by our side when we do. I'll finally get to meet my other cousin, Michael, face to face. I see him in his wolf form. He watches over me a lot, more than Jackson. He also looks out for Gabby as well. He stares at her most of the time.

I can already see now, Michael is probably crushing on her. Jeremy has been sending his homework through mail to his school. He says he's not ready to leave just yet and neither are Stefan and Damon. He has been so much help towards me and the baby too.

So, before Damon left, he compelled Jeremy's principal, saying how Jeremy will be out for a long while to stay with family friends, who one is very ill and is close to death. So, to keep up, Jeremy sends his homework to his school, through mail.

He is constantly talking with Bonnie who is filling him in on what's been going on in Mystic Falls. The moon is almost out. I hug Hayley and Tanya along with Gabby and they go out into the woods to turn.

I know they want to be here for this, but they know they'll get to see them when the full moon is over. I see Jackson come out of the woods dressed as Gabby, Stefan, Jeremy, Damon, and I were setting the table and Greg was putting the meal-- that we were putting the potion in, on the table.

He comes towards us and I hug him and pull away and he smiles at me and Gabby hugs him next and they pull away. Greg walks up and Jackson smiles at him and states "you must be Greg" Greg smiles back at him and says "yes, that's me" Gage runs over and says "Jack!"

They hug and pull away and at the same time, Tanya and Hayley came out of the woods in wolf form. Damon comes over with the potion and asks Jackson "so, you wanna do the honors?" He hands Jackson the potion and his smile grew wider and poured the liquid in the meal.

Now, all we had to do was eat and wait. I was clinging onto Mari as she was clinging onto me and Gabby was clinging on to her brothers as we watch the full moon. The moon came and went and we look around and no one was turning which means the potion worked.

I hug Jackson tightly and he hugs Gabby next and I saw Damon, Stefan, and Jeremy were hugging most of the wolves as they were hugging them back and I smile at that. Gage and Greg were hugging one another. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw a boy with blonde-brownish hair and he was smiling at me. I already know who he is. Michael James, my cousin.