Chapter 25: I Care

It's morning and Klaus has just woken up smiling like crazy from the kiss he and Riley had last night. It was intense, passionate, and amazing. He walks past Riley's room and he widens his eyes and gapes in confusion and shock by what he saw.

He raises his eyebrow and walks back to Riley's room and opens it a little more and sees Gabby, Hayley, Riley, AND Rebekah in Riley's bed sleeping peacefully. The confusion and shock on his face disappears and he smiles at the sight. He has never seen Rebekah sleep so peacefully like that.

He hears a voice ask "Being a peeping tom, are we Nik?" He turns around and sees Marcel, Kol, and Elijah there watching him, amused. Klaus rolls his eyes "Maybe a little. Come see for yourself." They narrow their eyes at him in confusion and walk up to him.

They look inside Riley's room and become shocked when they see the girls in there sleeping. They smile at the sight a little too and Kol whines a little "She hasn't been in our room for the past two nights. Now I see why."

Klaus rolls his eyes in annoyance "Oh Kol, it's only been two nights, and you see her every day. What's the big deal seeing her at night?" Kol smirks and answers "She gives me her loving affections when we go to bed." Elijah, Marcel, and Klaus groan in disgust after he says that. Marcel says in disgust "T.M.I." Kol shrugs "Hey, you asked."

Elijah changes the subject, ignoring his little brother "Let's let them sleep, shall we." He closes Riley's door, and Marcel says "I'm going to go check on Davina. And Klaus, sorry about walking in on you and Riley last night." Elijah and Kol look confused while Klaus smirks and says "That's okay." He nods his head and goes to Davina's room.

Kol teases him, while poking his brother "What happened between you and Riley last night?" Klaus stops him from poking him and he answers "Riley and I kissed last night." Kol fake gasps "Is my big-bad-hybrid brother blushing?" Klaus rolls his eyes. Kol asks "And how do you feel about it?" Klaus smiles "You know how I feel about Riley. She was passionate and... beautiful. I'm going to talk about it with her... today."

Kol is smirking at the news while Elijah looks a little uncomfortable and down at the news. Klaus notices and asks "Something wrong, Elijah?" Elijah looks to Klaus and lies "Nothing." He looks away from Klaus.

Before Klaus could say anything, Marcel runs to them and says in a frantic "She's gone! Davina's gone! All of her stuff is gone too! She left us." Klaus asks in anger "What? Why would she do that?" And he answers "I don't know."

Klaus states "Well, we need to find her! If the witches find her before us, we're all doomed." He opens Riley's door and Elijah tries to stop him "Niklaus, they're sleeping peacefully. Do not wake them!"

Klaus ignores him and raises his voice, waking the girls "Okay girls! Sorry to wake you from your peaceful sleep, but we have a problem on our hands! Up! Up! Up!" The girls groan and sit up rubbing their eyes and foreheads trying to wake up.

Hayley snaps, annoyed and tired "Come on!" And Gabby asks, tired "Really?!" And Riley asks in a sleepy voice "Nik, what's the problem?" And Rebekah asks in a tired voice "And does this problem in any way involve us? Or is it just a problem that affects you and you just want to drag us into it?"

Klaus smirks at them and explains "Davina has run away! Did any of you see her last night?" The girls share a look and shake their heads. Klaus says, annoyed "Words would be nice." The girls growl in a tired voice in unison "NO!" That makes the boys jump. 

Klaus holds his hands up in defense "Okay, okay, plus it's 10 o'clock in the morning. You should be waking up anyway." The girls roll their eyes at him and get up. Klaus says to Riley "We need to talk later, sweetheart."