Chapter 5

----

"That's it, I'm going to rent an apartment down here. Paige I just don't understand why you think you saw him." Luke said quietly as we walked through the campus park holding hands. Stopping right in my tracks I turned to face him, lightly letting his hand drop to his side.

"I'm telling you it was him Luke...... I don't know how you want me to prove it to you."

"Bring me to him."

And so I did exactly that.

The next hours of mine and Luke's life was calling everyone we knew in search of someone of the first name Daniel, he could've changed his name but we would probably never find out.

Finally as the phone picked up the familiar voice was on the end. Luke still didn't believe me.

I told Daniel to come to the campus so we could meet once again. Soon enough he arrived and I watched Luke's facial expression change so fast as he made eye contact with Luke.

"No. No fucking way." Luke choked out as Daniel approached us. I watched as he walked wearing dark jeans and a muscle tee. Before any of us could say anything Luke reacted. He grabbed onto Daniel's shoulders, shoving him into the nearest wall, holding him against it.

"Come on Luke, just let me explain."

Luke wound back his arm, ready to swing a punch at Daniel who didn't even flinch. Underneath Daniel's eyes were bags and his eyes were red. Just like the night I told him we couldn't be anything. Last November.

"Explain?! What is there to explain Daniel! I didn't believe Paige, you have no idea what hell you've put her through."

"Luke." I said quietly off to the side. "Let him go for heavens sake."

He looked over to me, his eyes went from looking full of anger to being full of sorrow. He let go of Daniel's shirt, backing away from Daniel just enough for him to have space, but not enough for Daniel to move away from the wall.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you Paige, I am so sorry." Luke came over to me, putting his arm around me while glaring at Daniel who just bit his lip and looked down.

"You should be glad I exsist, if it wasn't for me you both wouldn't of gotten together. Let's face it, if I didn't put you together in class none of this would've happened."

"Let's face it Daniel, if you never went to that party this would never of happened." Luke snapped at him.

"Let's face it Luke, maybe if you dated her sooner I wouldn't of banged her."

I didn't know what to say, or how to say it..... I was so utterly confused because everything they were saying wasn't making since. I cringed at Daniels latest comment.

"You guys sound so stupid and it's so funny." Awkwardly, I told them who kept going at each other. "Luke, stop agonizing him!"

"Shut the fuck up ok!" Luke yelled, yet this time..... It wasn't at Daniel. He yelled at me, and he wasn't just joking. Immediately Daniel shut his mouth, and I did also. Taking a few steps away from Luke, who's face was red with anger.

Daniel looked over at me, and embarrassed at how Luke yelled at me, I had tears burning in my eyes. He had never yelled at me like that before.

"Luke, I think you should leave." Daniel told Luke as nicely as he could've ever put it.

Luke raised his eye brows, taking a leap towards Daniel and pushing him to the ground. I stared at them in terror as Luke's fist collided with Daniel's face for the second time. A smack was heard as Daniel fell to the pavement.

A lot of people were in class, or inside in the air conditioned buildings since it was hot, so thank god nobody saw what was happening. Next thing I knew I was pushing Luke off of Daniel, he fell to the side since he wasn't expecting that.

Luke stood up, shoving me back. "You can get arrested for that!" I screamed at Luke who turned away and took off.

I stood there, the sun beating down onto me. Luke disappeared beyond a building and I was drowned in confusion. The world seemed to swirl together in front of me.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground besides Daniel. I felt my head smack off the cement when I hit the ground. I groaned, closing my eyes.

-----

I honestly wish I could explain what I just wrote but I have such bad writers block that nothing I write is making sense. I can't even write any good song lyrics which sucks.....

Anyways, Luke was an ass this chapter ...

The Last Revolution | Luke Hemmings On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara