Epilogue

----

"Paige! You need to stay still!" Karen snapped at me while she was trying to put the last pin in my hair to get it to stay. "Your getting married in 10 minutes and your hair isn't even done yet."

"Calm down, you don't need to do Hazel's hair she hardly has any." I joked around with her as my mom peaked in the room.

"Almost ready?" She asked me and I shook my head, yes.

"Stop moving!" Karen yelped, causing me the crack up laughing. "Ok fine, have your hair look like shit." She said getting more frustrated now.

"I'm supposed to be the stressed one not you." I told her with a smile, she calmed down after she clipped the pin into my hair. After we took pictures it was falling out so she had to fix it.

Isaac walked in behind my mom who was rushing Karen to fix the pin in my hair, the up do killed my head.

"Damn Dawson!" He laughed giving me a high five and I rolled my eyes at him. "What did I do now?"

"Nothing." I smiled at the guy who was dressed in a nice suit, compared to what he usually wore this was a nice step up.

"Are you ready?" Isaac asked me as Karen fixed his tie for him.

"I guess." I replied.

-

I stood at the end of the aisle with my father as the wedding hymn began to be played by the pianist who was up towards the front of the room.

My mother gave me the thumbs up to walk and we turned to face the front where Luke stood, all spiffy in a tuxedo. When he saw me a huge smile spread across his face, making his dimple show.

He quiffed his hair up just for me since I missed when he use to wear it like that. Slowly we walked down the aisle and as we did so I made eye contact with Daniel who stood up front with Luke. He was the best man.

He flashed me a thumbs up which caused me to smile even more than I had already been. "Thank you." I mouthed to him and he nodded his head in return.

I arrived at the front where my father handed me off to Luke, his blue eyes glimmering in the well lighted room. My dress dragged behind me as I climbed up the steps to the alter.

The last thing I really focused on is the you may kiss the bride part where me and Luke kissed, naming us a married couple.

I got married.

He held my hand and we ran down the aisle together just as Jim and Pam had in The Office. It was great and everything I ever dreamed of my wedding being.

Bet George Washington's wedding wasn't as good as this.
-

** Daniel's point of view **

I stood in my classroom, it was September 3rd and schools first day once again had landed on this very day. It's been 2 years since Paige graduated college and everything is back to where it should be.

The bell rang for period 10 and in came many students who were once again mad as I told them to line up against the wall. I rambled on about assigned seats until my eyes focus in on two students standing completely opposite of each other.

A blonde haired boy, who stood with a funky colored haired boy. Then a blonde haired girl. Something about them two students just reminded me of.... You know.

I sat them together in the same seats I had sat Luke and Paige those many now years ago. She groaned as she trudged over to the seats, him doing the same. Like an exact movie of the past was replaying before me I knew exactly what I was doing.

Just as I was about to say my most famous line I looked at them and all I could see was Luke and Paige. They do say history repeats.

With a smirk on my face and a story worth told I said what I just had to say.

"Welcome to the revolution of the best year of your lives."

And with that my friends, I closed the history text book.

THE END.