Introduction

Hi there. I'm Isabela Capistrano, but call me Isa. I'm a seventh grade student from the Philippines, and I'm clearly a fan of a lot of stuff. Two are Winx Club and Gravity Falls.

I'm the kind of person who thinks she's a mix of characters, like The Winx, the Pines Twins, and a few more. I have a wacky sense of comparison, not to mention sometimes I compare characters to people as well. Did I mention these characters are stuck in my head?

I also still collect dolls. Call me weird or immature, but I just don't want to let go of childhood, to be honest. Just like Mabel, I don't want to be thirteen, although it's already four months from now. My birthday's on July 26 by the way.

I'm also a theorist---or investigator, well, sort of. With given evidence, I can sort out to the truth. Even in fictional things. And one of the things -- or people I have investigated -- is the main antagonist of the famous cartoon show Gravity Falls, namely, Bill Cipher.

Bill Cipher is a dream demon of some sort with god-like powers. He can manipulate dreams and turn them into nightmares. He can also read your mind and such. He's a being of pure energy [as he said so in 'Sock Opera'] and he can change forms as well [once he received physical form after Mabel dropped the Rift]. He also possesses people like usual demons do.

Anywho, I've also created an investigation sheet of him once. It's a little messy to begin with, but I had some initial information from the show and some facts taken from a Bible as well. It's absurd, I know, but it kind of helped with defending the fact that he is a demon.

Front Page

Back Page

There you go

There you go. Some proof I did a little investigation.

Well, fact is I did that while class -- in TLE (Technology and Livelihood Education) to be exact, and our teacher didn't give us anything to do that time. Include that I was bored and all these facts and stuff needed to be jotted down on at least a sheet of paper. Not to mention I should've written that in a journal (like I initially planned to be like Stanford) but I dismissed that. Unless there are more mysteries I should try solving, I'll get myself a journal.

And after all this, this demon decided to be in my head...

I just wonder how long.