Tuesday, March 29

March 29, 2016
5:21 PM

Today's a pretty normal day. It wouldn't be if Bill kept on popping out of my head.

Good thing is, he's coming out less frequently now. I'm starting to care less about that triangulum. Wait, he isn't a straight edge.

Whatever.

Anyhow, we're going to watch the new film, Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. It's been showing since three days ago, and I didn't even notice. I guess it's some sort of reward for me since I finished my academic clearance already.

(Where I would have helped you.)

But I managed to do it myself, so no thank you. OK na. (It's already OK.)

(But you could've finished it earlier.)

Which is why I'll print a schedule chart and post it on my room. I'm going to need it right now too because I have an animation job, literature career and a page to manage. Not to mention the little 2D animation I promised on my channel. Wait, I didn't install Anime Studio Pro yet, so I gotta find a torrent for that...

(Wow kid.)

Got a lot to do since I got a lot of ambitions.

(Impressive. I thought you humans think lowly.)

Some do. That's because they haven't learned things right and think negatively.

(Don't you think negatively to the point you almost planned on scarring yourself?)

That's another persona for me. I'm what people can call Ten-Faced. Like GUMI's song.

(Well, you are pretty different in some moods. When you're too happy you become childish and when you're too angry you become murderous. Take that one day that Johann and John teased you for example.)

Oh, that. I almost thought I had to poke his eyeballs into his sockets. I would have if it weren't for Sir RS. If he didn't do something, the situation would have grown dire and I would have snapped.

We're gonna eat, wait.

6:39 PM

Okay, so where were we?

(Obviously. It's right above this one, kid.)

Yeah whatever.

So I tend to get murderous whenever I'm in a bad mood. You can ask one of my friends, Joshua. He would know, especially how I attack. Also Angel aka Jez Reel Mauee.

(Just tell them that you would brutally hit the person with your ID or the school diary. Or the pencilcase.)

Why thank you for telling the readers that yourself, nacho.

(Again with the chip jokes!)

Oh come on! The world did it first!

(You didn't have to add to it!)

Whataver, isosceles.

(Seriously, don't even try copying Shooting Star, Glass.)

But Bill, you're neither a equilateral triangle nor scalene triangle. You're an isosceles. This is Math we're talking about.

(I'm not a figure! I'm a demon made of pure energy!)

Then how are you not real-- oh right, you were banished years ago by your symbols. The incident wasn't recent if you check on Dippingsauce's birthdate. It's something like August 1982. And he was 12 that time so... wait.

It happened on 1992?

(Correction: 1994.)

So you admit that your banishment did happen?

(No I don't!)

Okay, okay. No need to get all red. Besides, you're not fabulous in that color. Even Stella would reject.

(Seriously kid?)

Yes now deal with it. I'm this random. I'm full of references.

(Whatever kid.)