Wednesday, March 16

March 16, 2016
11:40 PM

This little floating dorito's been tormenting me for a while --- (Not really, kid.)

I'm typing, and I'm in control, so no.

Anywho, at the beginning he's been trying to get me to make a deal with him. Knowing myself, I've got a lot of problems, especially with the year-end clearance. He's been offering me a deal where he'll help me with that, if and only if I make him real using the summoning ritual. Then again I'm part religious, so sticking to my faith, I declined.

But this little guy keeps on annoying me with it.

(I really would've helped you.)

Really.

The next few weeks he keeps messing with me about the same thing. He'd say he'll help me if I did help him with making him real and his so-called 'project.' I'm not fooled, I've seen the show. Gideon made a deal with him back in 'Dreamscaperers' and he said about the same thing. Luckily, the babyman called the deal off--

(And I didn't like it.)

Stop. Interfering. And of course you wouldn't like it! Knowing you, you'd hate anyone who calls a deal off, Cipher.

Anyway... I've been thinking he's only a figment of imagination created by my brain, so there. At least, if that was the case, that can mean I can forget him.

(To the point you won't remember me at all? Sounds promising, kiddo.)

It's quite possible if I didn't look back in remembering those weird dreams with you in it and if I quit watching Gravity Falls and the fandom. This is human psychology we're talking about.

And I decided to write it down into a fanfiction like this one you're reading right now.

To be honest, I almost forgot him in half a day. Almost. If it wasn't for this certain chubby guy friend who knows unconsciously how to remind me of stuff I want to forget, then I wouldn't have remembered at all. Even now, I guess. If he just didn't.

(You mean that guy named Joshua?)

Yeah. That one friend who knows the most of me.

(Your classmates tease you with him if you're together right?)

Exactly! We're just friends. Talking about school and fandoms and random stuff.

(But when I read your mind sometimes it says otherwise.)

Pakilamero.

(You called me what, kid?)

Pakilamero, tanga. Sabi mo halos alam mo lahat ng facts sa mundo tapos hindi mo alam ang wika ng Pilipinas? Pambihira. (Meddler, idiot. You say you know lots of facts of the world and you don't know the language of the Philippines? Remarkable.)

(At least I know what 'tanga' is.)

And that's the only word you know? Wowie. We're getting off-topic here.

(You're right, but we're settling this later.)

Whatever, triangle.

(Reminds me of that Math notebook--)

ANYWAY...

Joshua has this weird ability to make me remember things. It's either me, or that he can do so. If it occurs to others, then heck. He's kind of full of surprises. He knows Steven Universe and Gravity Falls and could even tell you some facts you might not have known. Geeky, I know, but hey, I know a lot of things from Winx Club, like how Flora's appearance was inspired by Jennifer Lopez. No wonder they look alike. She wasn't like that in the initial designs, though.

(Aren't you supposed to be studying right now? You missed a total of six exams, kid.)

Right. Filipino, Araling Panlipunan/Social Studies (AP), Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao/Values Education (EsP), Christian Living (CL), English, Science and TLE.

(KID WHY IS IT SEVEN???)

Hay nako. I didn't get to do English because my Reading clearance isn't signed, remember?

(Why did it have to be divided though?)

I know. Doesn't make any sense now, does it? English is divided into three subjects - Reading, Grammar and Speech. I have no idea why the school did it, but mesh.

All my clearances for academics are signed except Reading, TLE and Math, by the way.

(I remember you were complaining about the Math one.)

Well, if it weren't for that student from 9th grade, then I wouldn't be in this kind of mess right now. He just had to pull Ms. Grace for some problem they had in which I don't think was that important. I was so close! She was signing my notebook and all of my requirements were there! Even the long tests! I just had to answer a question and I'm done! But damn, this is my fault too. I had a LOT of time. I had the whole week, so it's partly my fault, either. Which gives me the sense of guilt and I've been thinking it's always my fault...

(You do realize I can turn back time somehow, right?)

Sounds like the latest season of Winx Club. But as much as I want to be a fairy or turn back time, nah. It's kind of better this way, and I don't think Bloom would be so happy if I did that just for my own good.

(The others also have mistakes they want to make up for. Don't you think it'll help them too? You never know, that mistake could have affected other people as well.)

Don't tell me you got that from Project Almanac.

(And if I did? You're just a mere mortal, kid.)

With faith! And I can't believe that you did watch it from me.

(I am in your mind, so basically I can look through your memories as well.)

Just don't torment me with them. And the dreams too because I can remember some of them.

(This one's interesting.)

What. Did. You. Just. Take?

(You dreamt this back in Davao---)

CIPHER DON'T PLAY THAT

I'LL BE BACK YOU GUYS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS ONE HELL OF A TRIANGLE