Saturday, April 16

April 16, 2016
9:41 PM

Finally!

Childhood friends finally came! Well, not all of them...

Actually just two.

(HIDE THE SCREEN)

Nope, triangle.

Nope.

We got Garo and Angel (not the bulalo addict ok)... and that's it. I was expecting Carl [Grimes //slapped] to come over but I overheard my mom that he can't come because his mother is busy. . .

Then there's Angel's siblings. I think they're in the province right now.

Cheska is not existent.

(What? But I thought--)

Bill, no.

(O-Okay kid.)

//thinking

And Lanz is somewhere else. Nina and Enzo were here, by that was last year when it was my birthday.

Why can't we just meet up together in one place at the same time?

Is this my fate?!

(Kid, calm down. At least you got to see this Garo again.)

Yeah... I was thinking about him last time. We haven't heard from him or his mother-- aunt, until now.

Hah.

(They played the extra NBA game Nicole had.)

And I was the first to try it when I clearly had no knowledge of it. Garo is like, updated with this sport. Why me?!

Anywho, today was pretty fun. I'm still the undefeated tennis player in this house.

(For XBox Kinect Sports, anyway. You haven't experienced it for real, kiddo.)

Sports club in school costed 150 or something. Nope.