Conclusion??

April 22, 2016
7:23 AM

(Hey readers!)

It's been a week since I updated.

(Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me~)

Oi, you're not the only one writing this you know.

And quit being narcisstic.

(It's a joke, Glass.)

Anyway, since I broke the chain, I decided to give a conclusion.

I have come to a conclusion that Bill Cipher is not real and is basically just an illusion in my head.

(That hurts.)

For all we know, you don't really have a heart because you're not supposed to have one.

Well, I don't plan to end my random rants about myself and whatever I'm doing. If you readers want a sequel book you can always ask for it.

Dangit, I sound like Cat Noir.

(Glass. No.)

Definitely not! I already thought of countless of possible OCs for Miraculous!

An Adarna kwami (magical bird that can sing 7 songs to heal you from anything), a Black Widow kwami (but there's a hero from Marvel named Black Widow), a Tigress kwami (based on my headband) and a pixie kwami.

I'm not sure about the pixie kwami because I've never seen fairy superheroes.

Except for the Winx. They were like, heroes already. Just not the type like Superman or anyone.

(I think I'll go with the Adarna kwami.)

Looks like we have heroes for Manila! :D

(But I thought the country already has its own comic book superheroes.)

You mean the ones I remember?

Well, we got Darna and Captain Barbell...

Yeah, we already have our own comic book superheroes. They're kind of old.

That was like, eight years ago when it was awesome. Somewhere in 2009.

(Seven years ago, kid.)

I know, I know.

So anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading the book. Ask me if you want more.

Magical Isa and Bill Cipher are now signing off!

(Until next time! And remember--)

Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy gold, bye!