Tuesday, April 12

April 12, 2016
12:12 MN

Awkward enough, the date is on the 12th of April, and the current time is 12:12 in the midnight.

Too bad it isn't December, but hey, I think it's cool enough.

Aw snap. It's 12:13.

Whatever. Time flies. Like kwamis. [And fairies and witches and ladybugs an-- //slapped]

(She didn't mention yesterday night. She was making puns with her friends.)

Or in another term, the Star Squad. Consists of me, Angel, Danica, Francine and Julia. I'm the Troller on the Roller, Danica's the Sass Queen, Angel's Miss Speller or Bulalo on the go, Francine is Fransans and Julia is the Jamaican Curry in a hurry.

Why these nicknames?

--I'm a literal troll and tease sometimes. Add the puns.
--Danica can roast you time, readers. I got the nickname from my favorite Adrien/Cat Noir x Reader.
--Angel misspells almost every single time. Especially when she said she wanted to do something (idk, torture him?) to one of my classmates, Aldrin, but literally misspells his name to Aldrian. That time, I couldn't help but actually perceive it as Adrien's name, although it was really far from that. And for the 'Bulalo on the go,' well, she said she got addicted to bulalo again. Which reminds me of something from sixth grade. Tell you later.
--Julia was called 'curry in a hurry' by Danica, firstly. That same day I remembered I had Jamaican Curry for dinner, and then the sentence the cashier woman said from that KFC restaurant. It was supposed to be 'Jamaican Curry on the go' to match what she said, but I wanted it to rhyme.
--Francine's favorite character is Sans from Undertale.

(Now, what did Angel remind you of again? A memory orb came in and it showed a zipline, and a whole batch of students were there. When was this, exactly?)

Somewhere in November. I have some videos of what happened beforehand, and it was a field trip last sixth grade. It was probably the happiest year in my elementary history as an introvert, especially nobody messes with me that much. To top it off, Angel was my classmate too. I made some friends I should have known before like Al-- I mean, Ayla and Elizabeth. And I was literally at the back of the classroom until the end of the year.

Man, I miss sixth grade.

Anyway, it reminded me of Lizzie's (Elizabeth's nickname) story when she was alongside Lalo (Angel/Bulalo on the go) on the zipline.

*laughs a little*

She literally, and I mean literally screamed 'BULALO' while they were gliding. Lizzie admit she thought she was going to be deaf because of the loudness of her voice.

Typical Angel, but I miss Lizzie. . .

(She moved?)

She went to Kids' Choice Academy. I'm not sure about how she's doing, but I guess it's alright as long as she's safe. I won't forget her though.

We were best buds.

(I guess you're not going to forget her, huh.)

Nope, not planning to. She was too good to be forgotten.

Did you just hear that?

(We both heard that, Glass. I'm pretty sure it's the wind, or your mom is pissed.)

No, it's like closed space by their bedroom. So maybe she is pissed. I'm not saying why.

*sigh* I want my old life back...