Sunday, April 17

April 17, 2016
12:10 MN

I didn't think I would not sleep again to morning.

(You already did that once. Remember when you had a chat with Mikhaila?)

That took 4 AM. I think.

(Specifically 4:17-ish, Nicole.)

Whatever.

//sweatdrop because someone is watching me type right now

Bill don't control me ok? Ok.

3:12 AM

DANGIT MAN! IT JUST HAD TO BE A CLIFFHANGER!

(Kid, chill. Besides, it just had updated, which is weird.)

[He's right because the moment I was going to type his actual reaction the update came in.]

Hopefully this is not an author's note or anything in that close proximity.

3:24 AM

(It wasn't. It really was an update.)

(And Isabela may not stop blabbering about what may happen.)

Oh come on! Adrien knows Ladybug's identity! And basically he knows Marinette's stat! Family, friends, enemies, school... he can use it to his advantage! Besides he's a cat, just not chilling out because his lady's heart darkened. Without Hawk Moth's akumatized butterflies since they had defeated him long before.

(For your information, our readers, she's talking about a Miraclous fanfiction entitled Going Rogue. The plot suggests that Ladybug has switched sides after a rumor that spread since their victory.)

And it has all four main ships. Adrinette, LadyNoir, MariCat, uh... what's the other one?

(Ladrien.)

Yes. That one.

Well I was thinking that you'd be pissed if I kept talking about Miraculous or anything close. Now you aren't.

(No use arguing about it. It'll waste our time. Besides, I think I'm starting to like this anyway.)

If you say so. . .

The song is stuck in my head.

Miraculous!
Simply the best!
Up to the test when things go wrong!
Miraculous, the luckiest!
The power of love -- always so strong!

And then there's Cat Noir--

I am a cat, just chilling 'round
But at night, she's all I think about.

Just why can you not see the obvious? They're so obillivious to everything.

(First, my form, and now, my name. Are you not getting bored of it?)

Everday is pun day. Especially now, because it's SPUNDAY.

(We need to get all those puns out of your head.)

Hey! The internet, Gravity Falls, Miraculous AND Adrien (Anger)este got me to do puns!

(And you didn't let his name slip! Isabela, what the hell!)

Exclaimed the one who must have come from that place. :^D

Ee! She responded again!

(I know I want to write with you but take her advice. Get some sleep. Especially you danced, played tennis, bowling, track and field, baseball and whatever stuff you did last night.)