Monday, April 4

April 04, 2016
1:43 PM

Okay so JSS girl from The Walking Dead has a name (duh) and it's Eden.

Or Edith. I don't really know what Glenn is really saying.

And for an intro, it revealed how he escaped that hell of a horde of zombies after that other guy shot himself and fell in front of Glenn.

It took him all night to wait. Narrow escape.

2:28 PM

After lunch, we started watching the latest season of Survivor.

I like the fact that they put a twist to the secret immunity idols. These immunity idols are used during tribal council, where one person from the group is voted out. That tribal council only happens when a certain group from all three groups loses. Wait-- I haven't clearly explained what the show really is about.

Survivor is a game show about 18 castaways (that's what they call the contestants) and they are grouped into three groups for a certain period of time. Then, there's a switch of members (which is a new thing? idek) and maybe another switch (bc last season there were two switches), and then a merge into one.

For the groups part (this applies to before and after switch), all of the groups are called into a game field for either a reward challenge (literally, it can help with living or comfort or something related to loved ones) or an immunity challenge. If two out of three teams win they won't get into tribal with the host, which is Jeff Probst. And the losing team... alam na. (Already know.)

The tribal council is the part where one of the members gets voted out. To not get voted out, you have to strategize and form a stable alliance with the members. Basically I know which player types are supposed to be voted out, so if you'll participate, I seriously prefer the ones not helping with any of the challenges at all.

I meant you target the weak ones combined with stupidity.

Now can you explain Bill? You've been watching.

(Okay, take this in as a tag thing like in that show.)

Yes. 'Cos I can't do this anymore but at least I did something, not like Alecia who just stood there.

(Ah yes, that one.)

(Okay, where were you? We lost track because you were watching.)

Hahaha sorry, it was interesting. The new teams were made and this episode is getting intense. Too bad Caleb didn't make it. He fainted from the really intense temperature.

(I'll just look back.)

Please keep Tai. The gardener is cute and awesome.

Lol he's from Vietnam who cares I like his nature-loving attitude deal with it.

(You like nature-lovers do you?)

Hey! Flora's a fairy of nature, she loves nature, she's cute, it's legit! Come on, Bill! I'm not lying!

(I guess I can agree with that.)

(And don't ask why I did this without a deal. I'm just feeling generous.)

(The one voted out of the group goes home. And Isabela forgot the fact that you have to vote out the biggest threat as soon as possible.)

Sorry. It was mentioned in the last episode recap.

(Anyway mortals, the switch is a twist in the game, so you have to form a new stable alliance. This will last long until the merge. The merge is when all groups are reformed into one, and instead of a group immunity, you get an individual one. Obviously only one player can get that immunity and will be saved from the vote. In the merge everyone and we mean everyone goes into tribal.)