Friday, March 18

March 18, 2016
12:17 MN

I knew I couldn't sleep.

Why? Let's just say that my friends suggested me to see a certain horror game in which I have seen a video of by the famous PewDiePie of YouTube. The game is a horror-adventure RPG that consists of nine main characters.

This is specifically called 'Corpse Party.'

I have watched a three and a half gameplays, and they're just the first chapter. They weren't lying about the gore and horror though - they were there of course, but what they lied about was its comparison to 'The Walking Dead.' Body parts splattered everywhere, corpses, spread-out bones, and a certain character puking blood? Those stuff were there either.

Now I remember the latest episode. Carol pushed the red-head onto that sharp pipe-thing. She already got stabbed and then her face got eaten. You read that right -- her face got eaten off. The zombie -- or walker as the characters in the show would prefer -- was infront of her, so it wasn't as surprising. But still... the flesh getting bitten out though... ulgh.

What can get possibly worse than that? I've seen those walkers take out human guts! The make-up and effects looked pretty realistic too! Not to mention it's not a cartoon...

(What the heck, kid?)

Oh and he managed to interfere. Not that I care.

(Didn't know you had an eye for gore and horror.)

Sort of. Creepypastas and stuff got me there in the first place.

(Wow, kid. 'Creepypastas.')

Really now? I'm pretty sure BEN is real. I summoned him for the enth time of my life.

(You don't have to brag. We both saw.)

Whatevs.

Anyway, Corpse Party was pretty effective on me though. The storyline seems creative, and the artworks are detailed well. The sprites are cute, but their graphic illustration don't match the background. Other than that, it's pretty interesting. And the story is unique as well. I haven't seen another plot like that. It's completely different from 'The Crooked Man' or 'Paranoiac.' Those games were played by PewDiePie too, so I guess you can look it up.

(You got scared easily, kid. And stop scrolling off when you see this 'Crooked Man' or whatever. I can't see a thing.)

Because it looked too creepy for me, idiot! I'm a human for all you know!

(You're calling me an idiot, kid?)

Threatens the isosceles who claims he knows lots of things.

(You trying to test me Isabela?)

Maybe. Maybe Mabel.

Well, to be honest, I really did not like seeing the Crooked Man, or the woman from Paranoiac. Seriously, Uri's made some effective games too! I remember hiding from the TV scene. That was because I thought some ghost would pop out from the screen like the usual. Instead, it said in a bloody font, 'sink.'

(I thought you said expectations hurt.)

I didn't know that saying before, so nah.

11:15 AM

I woke up in about an hour ago. The first thing I always do? Use the tablet and read some fanfictions.

Not to mention yesterday was the last day of school. However, I'll have to return knowing my clearance and exams aren't done yet. And the pasalubong (which are basically keychains) for the teachers from Cebu...

I really have to bring those.

Anyway, I was looking around the recommendations panel until I the old Creepypasta x Reader that I used to read; Music Goddess. It's about the reader who once was a singer having a twist in her life after serving a soul-thirsty demon/devil. She used to kill for that demon, but after a certain encounter with Sally, her life changed once more. Not to mention she did become a Pasta. And the reader is Pitch.

But I use my persona character, Nicolette Rañola aka Nicole X2, so whenever I read reader inserts, so in this one, she's Glitch Nicole. Well, she always is in Creepypasta x Readers anyway.

Wait, I just realized that I got myself back in the fandom. Huh.

Just so you know, I moved on to Gravity Falls back then. I did notice that I didn't use the Creepypasta lines...

Now I'm pretty sure hell I'm reusing them.

...

Looks like Bill can't manipulate me to typing his reactions.

Like I said, I'm unsure if he is real or not, but let's stick to the fact that he manipulates me with typing his reactions. Yeah, he just did that earlier and last Wednesday. He'd make me use the bold font for him, though. That's how you can differ which is mine and his, which is pretty obvious.

There isn't much to say, and if you're questioning about the dream he took, don't even bother...

I did not want to rememeber that one...