Wednesday, April 6

April 06, 2016
11:48 PM

Dangit I only have 12 minutes till midnight.

(Well if you weren't scrolling in facebook then we would have made a longer entry. Even your imaginary sister agrees with me.)

Leens, why.

You traitor, I'm not talking to you.

Anyway, I can't sleep in my own room for some illogical reason.

The aircon.

My parents obviously dislike the scorching heat, even if it's not-so hot at night. They'd plead about me sleeping with them for the geddemn air conditioner, even for a day every week. I agreed every Tuesday but until this one forsaken night they ask for every damn f#&$ing Friday too.

I swear, I keep wondering what's the point of having my own room when I can't /€#¥ing use or simply sleep in it.

And then dad leaves for Davao for the sake of his job, and then there's mom with the weird vibe again. Okay, okay, he's fricking not cheating on her. But why is she still so damn mad?!

And the night before my dad left, she seemed to be acting sarcastic too. Dad wasn't even being too serious or anything. She was giving off a strange vibe that night.

What the hell is going the heck on?!

For Pete's sake, I want to have a coma and live a life of pretend where I am a fairy and the Winx were real. Where basically I'm a lost princess of a certain realm in the Magic Universe, and where I'm a multi-elemental fairy of some sort. And then I will never wake up at all because I chose to be there instead.

Add the fact my mom has this weird heart problem where she can't fill up her lungs, and only breathe slow and steady. My dad already tried researching, and maybe she was just stressed or something. I assumed that it was a stress thing or whatever.

Dangit. Two minutes.

(Kid you gotta end this entry and make one tomorrow or later. Well, not later because you'll have to force yourself into sleep and try to push off the kinky thoughts again.)

Whatever Cipher. I'm done being nice. I'm just trying my best to be anyway.