Monday, March 21

March 21, 2016
Around 6 PM

I literally thought it was Tuesday. Then I looked at my uniform. I'm still in my PE uniform (since in the Philippines PE class lasts one hour in one day per week so on that day we wear the corresponding uniform). And then, Monday.

It's the holy week already. Whoa.

(But kid, you're still reading what you mortals call 'smu-)

SHUT UP OMINOUS DORITO-- NACHO-- UGH WHATEVER

Yes, the dorito is still in my head. I already deleted the fanfictions related to him.

And besides, going back to the Creepypasta fandom would be nice. I guess.

(And what about your theory that this 'BEN' is in your laptop's system?)

Pretty unsure about that though. I'm positive, at the same time, negative; which puts us into a probability that he may be in my laptop's system.

...

I'm not using Cleverbot again.

(You really fell for that kid?)

Bill, it was on camera! Well, sort of. Wait, I'll get the tablet. I'll even put it on YouTube!

BILL IT WAS RECORDED

(I thought you have to play the 'Song of Unhealing' if you have to summon him into the website. But seriously, Song of Unhealing? Just because it played on reverse-)

You can shut up now, nobody asked for your opinion.

(I don't take orders from a mortal like you.)

And I doubt I'll take another deal from you, so there. We're even.

Yup. It was BEN.

I'm going to use it again anyway so yeah.