Thursday, April 7

April 07, 2016
10:47 PM

I finally got my XBox.

It's actually my first gaming console. Wow.

It actually feels like me and my mom just granted my own childhood dream. Glob I have waited.

It's specifically an XBox 360.

(And Glass has been half-screaming that this Ben shouldn't kill her for not having a Nintendo instead.)

(Er, Nintendo 64.)

😂😂😂 He will enrage because he can't exactly manipulate stuff.

Or, I don't know, my belief has faded.

Besides, my actual problem is Bill the Evil Triangle anyway.

(Do you ever move on?!)

It takes a month or two. ☺

(Glass...)

Yes I know, I'm a weird broke introverted dork who won't let go of her childhood.

(I wasn't going to say that.)

You were. Besides, this is my mind. And you're trapped within it.

(You won't have that advantage once I get out of your mind!)

Pfffft, you don't sound threatening...

11:21 PM

(Glass wasn't concentrating with writing earlier because she was watching Transformers and role-playing with her friend in Facebook at the same time.)

:^) Females are multi-taskers.

(Yeah right.)

Oh come on, if you scan through my memories you can see in one of those days Sir Carlos was like, teaching Values Education class and he basically did say that females are multi-taskers while males are single-taskers!

(But I found a random memory.)

(A soirée?)

😅 Ahahahaha.

*flips it away from him*

😐 No.

(I'm hoping you guys can see the emoticons because I used them)

11:37 PM

Gotta fold the laundry I had to do. After a day or two they finally dry up, whew!

What.

<response erased so that I won't even have to embarass myself because of this triangle jerk>

Yeah, well-- BILL WHAT THE HECK

I SWEAR

Why do I even replay this scene and write it here?

Dangit Bill, I'm trying to make you as realistic as I can, not like those fanfictions. Please.

(I'm clearly not. Besides like I said earlier, if I compared you to Marinette Dupain-Cheng from the show Miraculous I'd say you two are the same except you have black hair, brown skin tone, dark brown eyes, and you don't have things about Adrien Agreste except for the fanfictions stored in your Wattpad Archive. And you're a Filipina.)

(Plus you have three or more friends than her.)

Well, Alya is her best friend. My best friends are Angel and Danica.

Or Anna Danica.

Why. Do. Their. Names. Start. With. The. Same. Letter???

And I kind of have this gamer sense.

Wow, this sense of comparison is going on different levels.

We are kind of similar, except for the nationality and appearance. Huh.

And the number of friends but does it matter? Waaaaaaahhhh.

(Then she erases my response. Weren't you going to show them anyway?)

Haha, nope!

Mom, I swear to the globs, you need a handbook about gadgets.

Well whatever, I feel like a human handbook.

No wait. I'm a human dictionary, compass and handbook.

Never changed, huh.

This is what I get for having this intelligence. 😑

[If I use another damn exaggeration, my mom will think it's an over-exaggeration. Well, mom, I got exposed to the internet and you can basically tell that to those weird tumblr users out there because it isn't exactly my fault I got this. Just let me be, please.]

Oh and the update about removing Cipher? Slightly losing progress.

(Excuse me kid?)

It was my supposed plan to remove you anyway. Not that you helped, well, once. But I would have done things even without your help.

(You know what, I'll just quote Cat Noir's advice. Listen to other people sometimes. And the other's quote. I got it from one of your memories. Let someone help you too when they offer it.)

. . .