Monday, March 28

March 28, 2016
2:08 PM

Happy Easter everyone!

Finally! The resurrection of our Lord Jesus! I'm so glad.

How can I not? After all the suffering and stuff... who wouldn't be?

Hey. He had his last supper on Maundy Thursday, was tested and judged wrongly on Good Friday, was crucified on Mt. Calvary and died on 3 PM by Black Saturday... and He was resurrected yesterday, which was Easter Sunday! And it's Easter! :D

(Since when were you this happy, kid?)

Um, earlier?

(Whatever kid.)

Anyway, I'm in school right now, trying to complete my clearance. Math is my last one, then I'm off to my summer career! I'll be doing an animation job and literature job, which is obviously being an author here on Wattpad!

And we get to travel too.

8:50 PM

(Before anything else kid.)

What

(Aren't you supposed to do your 'Easter Special' model for that program you call MMD?)

Oh, that. Didn't I leave the laptop open for that? I'll do it by midnight or whenever after we watch this episode of The Walking Dead.

Holy crap. Carol's losing her sanity or something.

(You think?)

Well, the last time she basically lost it. I mean, she pressed the sharpened crucifix of that rosary she took on her palm hard. So hard it made her palm bleed.

...

(She got concentrated on the episode. She had no trouble saying 'Maggie' and her beloved were sweet, though.)

SINCE WHEN WERE RICK AND MICHONNE A THING????

(Glass, I thought you already knew. According to this memory of one of the episodes they became a thing when they were in the middle of this one situation with a character named after the son of your God.)

You sound like you know the show.

(I thought I said I knew lots of things.)

Like you still do, triangle.

(Again with-- Glass I'll be sure to give you nightmares about zombies!)

Quit calling me that because that's not my name, that's my friend's name translated, and no, I've had enough of those kind of nigtmares! O kotowari shimasu!

Find Carol.

(Don't--)

Shut up, triangle! I'm the one who's in charge, and you're just a figment of my imagination!

I think. I don't even-- whatever.

Troll I almost wrote on the wrong chapter. Not that trolls are real. If they were I'll be sure try a way to kill one without burning them if they were actually trees.

(Kid, what you're talking about is a Tree Ant. Isn't that from Winx Club? Your favorite show?)

Yeah. I can still remember. Season 6. Episode 3 or 4 I guess.

Wait, if my dad's conclusion is correct... then that means...

Holy. Shit.

If the walkers' population decreased and--

SO THE HUMANS ARE THE PROBLEM NOW.

CAROL HOLY SHIT.

22, then 23, 24, 25, 26, 27...

What. Happened.

(Kid you-- oh the scene changed.)

It's that JSS girl again. Edith's her name? Okay...

Never knew that since the first episode... :<

Well, the walkers did decrease some great population since the plan.

Dangit. Some of them aren't dead as I thought.

Um... is he dead?

Where's Carol?

They're coming.

Oh he's alive. Dangit.

And dead. 'Cos Rick.

I'm still wondering where Carol is.

A walker eating human stuff...

(Perfect.)

BILL I SWEAR TO THE GLOBS I WILL FORGET YOU TO THE POINT I NEVER KNEW YOU AT ALL.

(Doesn't sound possible kid.)

Anything is possible!

Walkers will really eat anything nonstop... even themselves!

Holy crap.