Thursday, March 24

March 24, 2016
2:33 AM

I'm currently in a bus with my parents. We're off to a vacation somewhere, but I have no idea where. I had to wake up in 12:33 MN just to change clothes. Sure, I was frustrated and disappointed earlier, but that was earlier. I just have a blank mood right now. I'm kind of bored, so I decided to make an entry in this... diary thing.

Not that I really call this my diary. Bill would try manipulating me to typing his reactions, though.

We're on our way, and it's 2:34 AM. Not to mention the dark violet sky with a little landscape. I could even show you what it looks like.

Damn, there were good picture attempts earlier...

Hold up.

Sorry. It's from a glass window, and we're moving.

Sigh.

Anywho, Bill won't give up on making a deal with me. Pretty much, my thought about that guy started to minimize, so basically I can overpower him. Maybe up to the point I almost forgot about him in a day. Deleting those fanfictions that I had saved did help though.

But I still have a piece of fan-art of him.

Not to mention a screenshot from the actual series

I think it's from the last episode. Or somewhere near that.

I remember when those memes about it were still fresh. Fans were reminded about Fifty Shades of Gray. I pondered about it, maybe that was what happened in the book? I haven't read it nor watched the movie.

I think that's a good thing. They say it's very explicit.

I'm only 12, though.

Oh, this song...

It's an OPM (Original Philippine Music) about a person who lost his way in life and got himself drugged and all. Sure, his parents were glad about his birth, but he was stubborn and arrogant, up to the point that happened. In the end, he regret it, but it was too late.

I don't remember the title though.

Huh. It's a quarter to three now.

And I still don't feel like sleeping. Strange. I know I slept at 11:24 PM.

Oh well. I'm in the mood for reading a good book now, so see you later.