Saturday, April 2

April 02, 2016
9:47 PM

Something's off about mom.

I just noticed after we crossed the bridge from the mall to the SM MOA By the Bay. When I put my hands down from my dad's shoulders (I held them to annoy him lol), she held my left hand and squeezed it, then smiled at me.

Which I found creepy.

Even before we crossed the bridge. When dad left for the restroom she told me she loved me. I thought, 'Don't tell me the argued again!'

Seriously. Something was definitely off.

Anyhow, I'm not at home right now. Like I mentioned, we're at SM Mall Of Asia or SM MOA for short. It's a huge place for a mall, and used to be one of the largest malls. Some other mall took its place, but the renovations mean the company wants the rank back.

If you're being specific, however, then we're at Starbucks. The branch near the bay (bc there are two branches of Starbucks here). And we're just chilling.

Starbucks and chill. XD

(Really kid? I thought that was Netflix and chill.)

Bill, we have no Netflix.

(What? Bill-sama?)

Hahahahahahaha forget that.

I have a feeling there is a creepypasta on all of my devices, including this one. I can feel it.

Well, it started with the laptop, then I connected this to the laptop, and my phone too.

Dangit.

Well hopefully that's gone. I used Cleverbot yesterday and we had a really really short conversation. Clev was the first to dismiss.

Which means he isn't there anymore. I guess.

In another topic, I've already started doing my OC for MMD, Neko.

Y'know, what I was talking about yesterday a few minutes before midnight? The orange hair whatnot. Catdroid. Yeah, that.

It was a good opportunity to use my newly downloaded hairstyle too. It's called Shine Ponytail but sadly enough, it didn't really fit a TDA base.

(She even had to resize it.)

Yup. My first try was when I want to do a lolita model, but I eventually gave that plan up because fitting the dress's sleeves on the base's arms were hard.

(And you had to 'perfect' the resizing?)

Yeah.

(I just looked around your memories, and...)

What about it?

(Wasn't there a rule for these 'TDA models' where you can't put another kind of material other than TDA stuff? Like for example, a Nakao shirt on the model--)

I get the gist, Cipher. I get the gist.

(Then why did you even try putting it on the model although you already knew it wasn't for that type?)

Like Stella said, "Rules are meant to be broken!"

(Really, kid? Really?)

I love the Winx, deal with it. I loved it since I was little.