Friday, April 1

April 01, 2016
2:03 AM

I'm still wondering why I'm so stubborn.

Matulog ka na (go to sleep), my parents said.

But clearly, I said I'm stubborn.

My initial plan was to use MMD and make a cover photo for my Facebook page, Nicole X2, but my imaginary sister, Lina (or Leens, she insisted on getting a nickname and I finally gave her one), decided I get some sleep since I'm going to work it out in the morning anyway. And then there's this tablet.

This tablet with fanfictions, Winx Club stuff, an RPG and two books related to Creepypastas.

Hey, I'm in a lot of fandoms, and they're in my profile here on Wattpad. Too lazy to copy-paste it. I'll just tell you that Creepypasta is one of them.

Once I turned off the lights, I got on my bed and took my tablet. The first thing I did was go here offline (I didn't even intend to use the wifi) and read the new Winx fanfiction I found. It was pretty interesting, really. It was some sort of diary of the main protagonist and it sounded slightly real. If only magic was too. Sure, I'm twelve but I also have a personality of a 7-year old. That side has a character, namely Neko the Catdroid.

Anyway, after reading about 45% of the book I tried summoning Jeff the Killer again.

In my room, in the middle of the night, using Method 2, or the one where you have to stare at the haunted asylum picture.

But I'm not stupid enough to let that creep hack into any of my devices and look into my stuff. Hell no. I will never, ever ever ever ever ever EVER let my files get deleted again.

And yes, I just imitated Icy when Stormy and Darcy said something about ditching Tritannus back in Season 5.

Back at the story, I decided to read the collection of creepypastas that I had.

Hold up, let me see who made it...

It's by LaughingKayDrowned.

Here on Wattpad.

I started with Bloody Painter since I haven't known this guy's backstory since You Can't Defy Fate by FateofDeath6** (bc I don't want to type that number down).

I even had to contemplate if Bloody Painter or Puppeteer was mentioned first in the fanfiction.

Anyhow, I found some similarities with Helen Otis, now known as the 'Bloody Painter:'

1. We like drawing
2. We don't care about what mostly happens
3. We're introverts
4. Seating position (back at class I sat at the end of the classroom near the window for the fourth quarter)
5. We keep everything to ourselves
6. We lie to our parents

Thing is, I have a few friends, I sometimes tell the truth, and I haven't snapped yet. Also, the blaming thing. In his situation I'd be confused to who should I exactly blame. I'd keep questioning about it until it gets clear.

But I can agree that it was Tom kind of deserved it. It's like being plastic.

Like hell, it enrages me now.

I mean, CAN'T HE JUST DEFEND HIMSELF FROM THOSE BULLIES??? DID HE EVEN TRY??? REPORT IT??? OR KEPT IT TO HIMSELF AND WAS A WIMP I DON'T KNOW!!!

And it sounds awfully stupid.

To pass the pain to someone else just to relieve yourself from the stress.

That, my readers, is very, very unjust.

I would rather keep it to myself than pass it off. That's rude.

And then to befriend the person you passed the pain on?