Saturday, April 9

April 09, 2016
1:29 PM

I'm currently in the car (again) and we're supposed to get my dad from the airport.

Ah, there goes my mom. Whining about her eyebags.

Beauty doesn't matter, mother dearest. You just have to look decent. Period.

And no pun intended.

What.

Anyways, I was planning to write Chapter 2 of Flames of Chaos, but I felt like I won't even make it. I'm just unsure if it'll even sound like the actual episode.

(She just couldn't get a better term for facepalm.)

Whatever. I'll find a better term any day.

Oh, wait. I haven't uploaded yesterday's entry.

(You said you were going to.)

Later. We're not at home.

6:31 PM

Aaaah! I can't do it! My memories are jammed!

(Yes you can, and your memories aren't jammed! You're just confused as you replay the episode again, idiot mortal!)

I don't know, one moment I think this happens first, then suddenly another one pops into the scene and confuses me! Help. Me!

(Guess I can't Glass. Your problem.)

Dangit Cipher! One moment you're encouraging me then you say it's my problem?! You have a point, but seriously! You sound like Corvan von Vaushna de la Wylden from MyLovelyWriter's Celeste Academy series!

(Don't compare me with that fire-wielder-- fire elemental.)

Pffft, you are also a fire elemental, like heck, demons and devils always have that element!

Wait, the cake's in front of me already.

8:28 PM

So we finally got dad, but yet again, we're not at home.

I doubt any of my classmates, even if they had a Wattpad account, would read this, so I'll mention the place we're at right now.

It's called The Q Grill. It's just a few meters away from my school, but it's not the one across, what was it again?

(Kid's Choice Academy. The terrible school you talked about once?)

I barely mention the name, but yeah, it's kinda terrible. I heard you only do activities. No discussions.

Well, discussions can be boring, I know, but it has to be balanced. And besides, my mom was a teacher once for 2nd graders, and 3rd years in high school. She would know where to enroll me. And my dad's a lawyer. 😀

(Like you haven't mentioned your dad's job.)

Someone's grumpy.

Wait, don't tell me it's because I didn't let you use your human form today!

(Maybe it is, kid. Anyway my reason why I am is none of your damn business, Glass.)

Bill is horribly grumpy right now.

And kinda pitch-orange.

:|

The music playing right now is Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato, I think. We heard this earlier too in the radio on the way to the airport.