Date Tech Yandere Headcanons

Aone:

Signs he likes you- very very timid around you. Extremely aware that he could scare you off with his presence, so he avoids talking to you at all. He might sometimes leave anonymous love letters in your locker. Expertly scared off any other boys getting within 20 feet of you without knowing.

How he acts when rejected- you'll find it hard to reject him. He's just so... Intimidating. You ramble and trail off with your words. Aone finally realizes what you're trying to say and sighs. He sulks off without a word.

When he snaps- snapping may vary on his mood. Mostly just him keep a stern expression as he resists the urge to use force. Barely used any words, but the words he does use send shivers down your spine. Will brush his fingertips delicately over your skin before moving in for a bruising kiss.

Futakuchi:

Signs he likes you- prepare yourself for lots of teasing. The teasing will eventually become degrading. Occasionally he will mutter what he plans to do with you to other boys. It creeps them out so much, they avoid you at all costs. He can range from a dork to a suave person in a matter of seconds.

How he acts when rejected- he's in disbelief. None of his techniques have worked and he doesn't have a backup plan. Expect the suave cutey to become a slick suave bastard. "Oh you're in for it next time." he'll mumble under his breath before storming off.

When he snaps- you're on edge the next day. So much that you came to school later than usual. Out of nowhere, he will drag you into a closet and pin you against the wall. Muffling your sounds with his mouth, he stuffs your mouth with his tongue. You admit to yourself it's pretty pleasurable and deepen the kiss more. A smirk crosses his lips as his hands latch around your waist.

Koganegawa:

Signs he likes you- finds himself at a loss for words every single time. All he really needs is a sign that you understand his embarrassed rambling. Always the one to slide love letters into your locker or even tape a rose to it. Doesn't really know how to defend you whenever Futakuchi tries to make a move on you.

How he acts when rejected- the black frilly hair slumps to the side and his jaw hangs wide open. He throws a tantrum like a child would, but it's just him blubbering out random words. Soon he will break down into a whiny mess and will run off.

When he snaps- doesn't know how to control his own strength. Being not so skilled with romantics, his only main objective is to get extremely close with you. Just whatever you do, don't get within arms reach of him. He'll tug you into a bone-crushing hug leaving you breathless. You'll faint in his arms as he whispers, "so you've finally f-fallen for me?"